Saltys Seafood & Spirits

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Healthy

Saltys Seafood & Spirits is a Seafood, American, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Family friendly, good food. "
"Food was pretty good"
Cons
"Service had to try to locate our waitress"
"Bartenders were quite rude. "
  • 8/14/2016

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Service had to try to locate our waitress
  • 4/28/2016

A Seafood food lover from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 2/12/2015

• 2/12/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/16/2014

Pros
    Family friendly, good food.
  • 4/11/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was pretty good
    Cons
    Bartenders were quite rude.
  • 3/19/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/17/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

Commander photo

Commander

Fond Du Lac, WI

Terrible

Our experience of
Under cooked calamari appetizer
Over cooked seafood pizza appetizer
Extremely fishy tasting fish entrée (normally from being frozen too long)
Rubbery shrimp entrée (normally from being frozen too long)
Blacken tuna entrée (truly blacken all the way through)
Will be shared on any food site I can find and to people I personally talk to.

Salty’s manager is verbally sorry.
I am $ 170 monetarily sorry.

October 12, 2011

SALTY'S IS THE BEST!

I am from Maine originally and really missed good seafood until I found Salty's. A new friend of mine goes there all of the time and just took me this past weekend. We had the best time there! Had a few tropical drinks at the Tiki bar -…
February 27, 2011

Love Cheesy seafood soup

Every time we go here we enjoy the booth seating, which very romantic for my husband I, we love the cheesy seafood soup

8/16/2017

A dining patron from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Pizza Hut.

8/13/2017

A diner from West Bend, WI tried Oasis Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
food was good, service sorry to say lousy, , each time I attend the restaurant, the service is the same.
7/18/2017

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Fond Du Lac, WI tried The Uba.

7/13/2017

A Cajun chowhound from US tried Simply Nola, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Everything was just OK but work ethics stink tables and floor were dirty but we would rather be on our phones than clean the store. This needs to change!! Need better management of these kids.
7/07/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant.

7/04/2017

A dining patron from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant.

7/04/2017

A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Panera Bread, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/03/2017

An American food lover from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Oasis Restaurant.

5/21/2017

An American chowhound from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Oasis Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood American Healthy

Saltys Seafood & Spirits  Restaurant Reviews

Saltys Seafood & Spirits is located near the cities of Fond Du Lac County and North Fond Du Lac.
People found this by searching for: Salty's Fond Du Lac, Salty's Restaurant Fond Du Lac, Salty'S Restaurant Fond Du Lac, Salty's In Fond Du Lac, Saltys Fond Du Lac, Salty's Restaurant Fond Du Lac Wi, and Salty's Fond Du Lac Menu.