Saltys Seafood & Spirits

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Healthy

Saltys Seafood & Spirits is a Seafood, American, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Family friendly, good food. "
"Food was pretty good"
Cons
"Bartenders were quite rude. "
Commander photo

Commander

Fond Du Lac, WI

Terrible

Our experience of
Under cooked calamari appetizer
Over cooked seafood pizza appetizer
Extremely fishy tasting fish entrée (normally from being frozen too long)
Rubbery shrimp entrée (normally from being frozen too long)
Blacken tuna entrée (truly blacken all the way through)
Will be shared on any food site I can find and to people I personally talk to.

Salty’s manager is verbally sorry.
I am $ 170 monetarily sorry.

October 12, 2011

SALTY'S IS THE BEST!

I am from Maine originally and really missed good seafood until I found Salty's. A new friend of mine goes there all of the time and just took me this past weekend. We had the best time there! Had a few tropical drinks at the Tiki bar -…
February 27, 2011

Love Cheesy seafood soup

Every time we go here we enjoy the booth seating, which very romantic for my husband I, we love the cheesy seafood soup

Seafood American Healthy

Saltys Seafood & Spirits  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/28/2016 A diner from Owatonna, MN tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 8/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Family friendly, good food.
  • 4/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was pretty good
    Cons
    Bartenders were quite rude.
  • 3/19/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/17/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

Saltys Seafood & Spirits is located near the cities of North Fond Du Lac.
People found this by searching for: Saltys Fond Du Lac, Salty's In Fond Du Lac, Salty's Seafood And Spirits, Salty's Restaurant Fond Du Lac Wi, Salty's Fond Du Lac Menu, Salty's Resturant In Fond Du Lac Wi Menu, Salty's Fond Du Lac, and Salty's Restaurant Fond Du Lac.