309 3rd Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104-2620

Salumi

Neighborhoods: Pioneer Square
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, American

Salumi is a Italian, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Incredible food! "
  • 4/16/2017

An Italian chowhound from Port Angeles, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Incredible food!
  • 1/22/2015

QB
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

ichikoo photo

ichikoo

Seattle, WA

Long line...worth the way...for some sandwiches

Not everything here is the best. I’ve tried four sandwiches so far, and two of them came out pretty good. Two others are merely, OK…as in, I wouldn’t go wait in line for 45 minutes again to buy those.

But the line seems to be long all the time. I wonder what the secret is…perhaps I’ve gotten use to spices and need more to get satisfied.

You should try it at some point, but don’t go between noon and 1pm because you’re going to end up waiting in the line for a long long time.

Porchetta Sandwich

It’s not gross, but it’s pretty bland.

Pork Butt Sandwich

This was a special, so you may not come across it. But don’t hold your breath for it. It was pretty bland too.

Proscuitto, Fig, and Goat Cheese Sandwich

I don’t like goat cheese. But surprisingly, this was pretty good.

Meatball Sammich

This was good, but then I think I equally like the one at subway…so I’m not sure what that implies about this sandwich at this place.

JDogg photo

JDogg

Sunnyvale, CA

Best cured meats

Their specialty is italian cured meats, so obviously they’re excellent. I haven’t had prosciuotto better than here. They’re very friendly and will give you samples of their meats if you ask for it.

Yum. I love the meatball sandwich. And the Salumi Salam...

Yum. I love the meatball sandwich. And the Salumi Salami. And everything I’ve ever tried here.

iPhone dining journal

Great

Great

Meatball Sammich

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

Worth the wait!

I’ve been here about 5 times since I’ve first about it from a friend of mine. The first time coming here, the wait time was about 40 minutes as it went around the corner. The second and third time we got there about 15-20 minutes early and we were still the 10th people in line! The fourth and fifth time was still a line. My point is it’s worth the wait no matter what time of the day you go there.

The sandwiches I’ve had here are as follows:

Salami, Porchetta, Pork Butt, Lamb Ragu, and Salami again.

I plan on trying the meatballs the next visit.

From these 4, I still prefer the Salami, you can say it’s a safe choice or just yummy enough to be chosen again.

Take a look at some of the photos I uploaded for reference of this place.

Porchetta Sandwich

Famous for the cured meats. The continuous...

Famous for the cured meats. The continuous line out the door for the whole hour I was there is an indication of the quality. Well balanced sandwich with fresh mozzarella. Others around me had the meatball sandwich, which had generous portions and looked very tasty.

January 3, 2012

Great Sandwiches, Cured Meats, Lamb "Prosciutto"

Pros: Good cured meats like salami, ham, coppa, and Lamb "Prosciutto" which you won't find anywhere else. Decent prices and good place to grab a sandwich and stock up on lunch meat. Cons: Only open 4 days a week and not Sat-Mon when I…
September 19, 2010

great food, quick and delicious

The oxtail sandwich I had here was delicious. I would go back every day if I lived in Seattle. Prices are good, service is quick, food is delicious.

Italian Lunch American
Tips
  • Private rooms are available for special prix-fixe lunches, Tuesday-Thursday. Seven or eight people may dine; price runs $30 per person, with low-priced wine available for an additional charge.
Tue-Fri 11:00AM - 04:00PM

Dcdh60b2ur4k0keje4edwa
Bellisa

Lakewood, WA

Salumi  Restaurant Reviews

Salumi is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Salumi Lunch Menu, Salumi Menu, Salumi Reviews, Salumi Seattle Sandwich Menu, Salumi Menu Seattle, Salumi Seattle Menu, Salumi, Salumi Restaurant Menu, and Salumi Restaurant.