Sam-Bucco Bistro

Cuisine: Mediterranean, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Everything just answered in your survey."
Cranberry photo

Cranberry

Naples, FL

Sambucca

This was my rd time here 2 nd and 3 rd time could not get my order correct, I had my meal redone and was eating when everyone else had dessert. Our party of 10 was ignored except when. Our expensive bottle of wine needed to be replaced. We sat with our dirty plates and empty water glasses until we would ask to have removed

Dinner took 1 1/2 hr to be served. Food was good but service was so bad would not make up to go back. If you do go make sure to get 50% coupon otherwise your bill will be more than a manhattan experience.
Never did the owner in both times offer to compensate me for the wrong meals.

March 4, 2011

A happy 50th wedding anniversary celebration via Sam Bucco's

Tonight was magical. We celebrated a friend's 50th wedding anniversary at Sam Bucco's Bistro. The service was oustanding. We felt like the staff was personally committed to making the night special. The food was wonderful - great…

Mediterranean Catering Dinner

Sam-Bucco Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/19/2016 A diner from Bonita Springs, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 9/26/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/08/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 10/20/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything just answered in your survey.
  • 4/30/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2013 A diner from FL tried it.

• 3/26/2013 A diner from FL tried it.

People found this by searching for: Sambuca Restaurant Naples Florida, Sambuca Restaurant Naples, Sambuca Naples Fl, Sambuca Naples, Sam Bucco Bistro, Sambuca Restaurant Naples Fl, and Sambuca Bonita Springs Fl.