Samantha's Restaurant

Cuisine: Gluten Free, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
  • 8/12/2014

A Gluten Free chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2014

• 2/24/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2013

A Gluten Free chowhound from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/28/2013

A dining patron from Canton, OH tried it and liked it.

• 3/18/2013

A diner from Uniontown, OH tried it and liked it.

August 15, 2012

awsume!!!

I drive by samanthas daily, but never been therr to eat, today I brought it up to.my bf telling him we should try it out, he wasn't sure, but I talked him into going.. Great desion we both loved it!! I will def recommend it, and be a…
September 3, 2011

Friendly, fair, fast and good!

This may be my husband's favorite restaurant and my grandchildren's too. You get a lot of good food for the prices and the waitresses are always friendly and pleasant. As to charges on my credit card, I haven't used it there or at least…
March 5, 2011

no big deal.

i have never been to Samantha's restaurant before but i was reading the reviews and just wanted to comment. I have been to places before that have the 20% upcharge, but it is always taken off as soon as it clears through my bank. I dont…

8/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried Lucky Star Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service
7/29/2017

A dining patron from Canton, OH tried Best Burger and liked it.

7/25/2017

A Tex-mex food lover from Youngstown, OH tried Don Pablo's.

7/16/2017

An American (New) chowhound from US tried BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse.

7/13/2017

An American food lover from Palmdale, CA tried Variety's Restaurant.

7/09/2017

A dining patron from US tried Hang Yuen Kitchen.

6/29/2017

A chowhound from Akron, OH tried MSE International LLC.

6/29/2017

A diner from US tried Hang Yuen Kitchen and liked it. They liked the food.

6/14/2017

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried MSE International LLC.

6/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from Ashtabula, OH tried Lucky Star Express.

$20 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $10

Buy Now 50% off
Image-5836378-10867460
Gluten Free Parking Dinner

Samantha's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Samantha's Restaurant is located near the cities of Plain Township, Colesville, and Jackson Belden.
People found this by searching for: Samantha's Restaurant North Canton Menu, Samantha's Restaurant, Samantha's North Canton, Samantha's North Canton Menu, Samantha's Restaurant 44720, Samantha's Restaurant Menu, Samantha's Restaurant North Canton, Samantha's Restaurant Canton Facebook, and Samantha S Restaurant.