Samantha's Restaurant

Overall
  • 8/12/2014

• 2/28/2014

• 2/24/2014

A Gluten Free chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2013

A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/28/2013

A Gluten Free chowhound from Canton, OH tried it and liked it.

• 3/18/2013

A dining patron from Uniontown, OH tried it and liked it.

August 15, 2012

awsume!!!

I drive by samanthas daily, but never been therr to eat, today I brought it up to.my bf telling him we should try it out, he wasn't sure, but I talked him into going.. Great desion we both loved it!! I will def recommend it, and be a…
September 3, 2011

Friendly, fair, fast and good!

This may be my husband's favorite restaurant and my grandchildren's too. You get a lot of good food for the prices and the waitresses are always friendly and pleasant. As to charges on my credit card, I haven't used it there or at least…
March 5, 2011

no big deal.

i have never been to Samantha's restaurant before but i was reading the reviews and just wanted to comment. I have been to places before that have the 20% upcharge, but it is always taken off as soon as it clears through my bank. I dont…

12/10/2017

A dining patron from Massillon, OH tried Sylvester's North End Grille.

11/26/2017

A Chinese food lover from Akron, OH tried Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant.

11/20/2017

A dining patron from Canton, OH tried Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant.

11/03/2017

An Italian chowhound from Akron, OH tried Sylvester's North End Grille.

10/22/2017

A diner from Canton, OH tried Hang Yuen Kitchen.

10/12/2017

An Italian food lover from Lisbon, OH tried Palombo's Italian Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice atmosphere, service and food. retirees gathered here for lunch. today will be 2nd time. we go to different ones monthly but enjoyed last visit
8/31/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/20/2017

An Asian chowhound from Sterling Heights, MI tried Hang Yuen Kitchen.

8/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried Lucky Star Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service
7/29/2017

A dining patron from Canton, OH tried Best Burger and liked it.

Gluten Free Parking Dinner

Samantha's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Samantha's Restaurant is located near the cities of Plain Township, Colesville, and Jackson Belden.
People found this by searching for: Samantha's North Canton Menu, Samantha's Restaurant, Samantha's North Canton, Samantha's Restaurant North Canton, Samantha's Restaurant Canton Facebook, Samantha's Restaurant Menu, Samantha's Restaurant North Canton Menu, Samantha S Restaurant, and Samantha's Restaurant 44720.