8635 Highland Rd

Sammy's Grill

Neighborhoods: Highlands/Perkins
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Very quick service we were in and out of there within 45 mins. Which is what I like I like to enjoy my meal, but do not like to necessarily be there all night."
"Their food is the tits"
Cons
"The booth was a tad bit dirty when we got there and they came right and cleaned it up but I'd rather wait to be seated than to sit at a dirty table..."
Comments
"Other than that great job! Keep it up (:"
  • 5/22/2019

A dining patron from Baton Rouge, LA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/16/2019

An American food lover from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2018

A dining patron from Greenwell Springs, LA tried it.

• 11/13/2017

A dining patron from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2017

An American food lover from Donaldsonville, LA tried it and liked it.

• 2/23/2016

An American food lover from Gonzales, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Other than that great job! Keep it up (:
  • 5/23/2015

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2015

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 4/30/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

FareCritique photo

FareCritique

Portland, OR

“Sammy's lives up to it's reputation.”

I had been hearing about Sammy’s for months before I finally had the opportunity to be in Baton Rouge and give it a try. What a fun place! The food is great, the portions large and the service is provided with a smile. Definitely on my list of places to eat when I’m in town.

The only caveat…..they get very busy and you may have to wait, but it’s worth it.

American Catering Wifi

Sammy's Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Sammy's Grill is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Sammy's Baton Rouge Menu, Sammy's On Perkins, Sammys Grill Highland Menu, Sammy's Menu Baton Rouge, Highland Grill Baton Rouge, Sammy's Baton Rouge Highland, and Sammy's Grill Menu Baton Rouge.