5757 Wayne Newton Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89111-5001

Sammy's Woodfired Pizza and Grill

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Grill

Sammy's Woodfired Pizza and Grill is a Pizza, Italian, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Lunch on the run

I ate here in October 2013. This restaurant is located at the airport, near the gates. There is a place to sit down to eat, and a takeout window to order food for the plane. As time was tight, I opted for the takeout window.

The specialty is pizza, but there are also sandwiches. I was told my order would take 12-15 minutes, which worried me because I would be boarding very close to that time. The cashier had a brief word with the kitchen staff, who cranked out the order in only 5 minutes.

Although the sandwich was a bit messy to eat, it was tasty and fresh. I would definitely consider ordering here again if I return to the airport.

Chicken wrap sandwich at Sammy's Woodfired Pizza and Grill

Chicken wrap sandwich

The sandwich came in a plastic container. It was generously filled with chopped chicken, lettuce, onion, and a tangy sauce. My order was made without olives as requested. It was loosely put together, which meant it fell apart while I ate, and I had to resort to a fork to finish the sandwich. For an accompaniment, I had a choice of salad or French fries, and I chose the fries. I liked this, although it was a bit messy to eat.

Pizza Italian Airport

Sammy's Woodfired Pizza and Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Sammy's Woodfired Pizza and Grill is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Sammy's Woodfired Pizza Las Vegas Airport and Sammy's Woodfired Grill Las Vegas Airport Menu With Logo.