Sam's Pizza

(Between E Prentiss St and E Court St)

Neighborhoods: Longfellow
Cuisine: Pizza, Subs, Lunch

November 1, 2010

Calzones Are The Way To Go!

I love the calzones here, they are a definite must! The service could be a little better though.
October 26, 2010

Delish!

I had Sam's pizza this past weekend when I was in Iowa City and I really enjoyed it. Two of my friends ordered the pizza which was delish and I had a calzone which was AWESOME. My only complaint was that the service was kind of slow and we…
October 4, 2010

Great Pizza & Breadsticks

My husband and I and a few of our friends ate here this past Saturday to watch the Iowa vs. Penn State football game. I've eaten here a couple times before but have always gotten a calzone which is pretty good. This time we ordered pizza…

9/07/2017

A diner from Iowa City, IA tried Oryza Asian Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/02/2017

A dining patron from Sugar Grove, IL tried McDonald's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/17/2017

A diner from Excelsior, MN tried Cactus Mexican Grill & Cantina in Longfellow.

7/04/2017

A diner from Cedar Rapids, IA tried Billy's High Hat Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2017

An American food lover from Iowa City, IA tried Bo James in Longfellow, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
Menu
6/10/2017

A Diner food lover from Iowa City, IA tried Bluebird Diner in Mann, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/11/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from Iowa City, IA tried Carl & Ernie's Good Time Pub and Grub in Roosevelt.

4/06/2017

4/02/2017

A dining patron from Cedar Rapids, IA tried Coach's Corner Sports Pub in Weber, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/25/2017

A dining patron from US tried Carl & Ernie's Good Time Pub and Grub in Roosevelt, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice staff, good & fast service. Food excellent!
Pizza Subs Takeout

Sam's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Sam's Pizza is located near the cities of Coralville.
People found this by searching for: Sams Pizza Iowa City Menu, Sam's Pizza Iowa City Menu, and Sam's Pizza Iowa City.