Sam's Pizza

(Between E Prentiss St and E Court St)

Neighborhoods: Longfellow
Cuisine: Pizza

November 1, 2010

Calzones Are The Way To Go!

I love the calzones here, they are a definite must! The service could be a little better though.
October 26, 2010

Delish!

I had Sam's pizza this past weekend when I was in Iowa City and I really enjoyed it. Two of my friends ordered the pizza which was delish and I had a calzone which was AWESOME. My only complaint was that the service was kind of slow and we…
October 4, 2010

Great Pizza & Breadsticks

My husband and I and a few of our friends ate here this past Saturday to watch the Iowa vs. Penn State football game. I've eaten here a couple times before but have always gotten a calzone which is pretty good. This time we ordered pizza…

2/11/2017

A diner from Iowa City, IA tried Carl & Ernie's Good Time Pub and Grub in Roosevelt.

4/06/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from Iowa City, IA tried Carl & Ernie's Good Time Pub and Grub in Roosevelt.

4/02/2017

A diner from Cedar Rapids, IA tried Coach's Corner Sports Pub in Weber, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/25/2017

A diner from US tried Carl & Ernie's Good Time Pub and Grub in Roosevelt, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice staff, good & fast service. Food excellent!
12/24/2016

A diner from East Peoria, IL tried Coach's Corner Sports Pub in Weber.

11/16/2016

A dining patron from Moline, IL tried Coach's Corner Sports Pub in Weber.

9/27/2016

A Pub Food chowhound from Iowa City, IA tried Coach's Corner Sports Pub in Weber.

9/13/2016

A diner from Iowa City, IA tried Coach's Corner Sports Pub in Weber.

8/17/2016

A Pub Food food lover from Iowa City, IA tried Coach's Corner Sports Pub in Weber, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/31/2016

A dining patron from Cedar Rapids, IA tried Coach's Corner Sports Pub in Weber, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza Sports Bar

Sam's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Sam's Pizza is located near the cities of Coralville.
People found this by searching for: Sam's Pizza Iowa City Menu, Sam's Pizza Iowa City, and Sams Pizza Iowa City Menu.