2134 Charles St

Sam's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Highland
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"We have ordered from Sams in the past quite a bit and had very few problems until about 6 months ago. The first problem was when they charged someone else's order to my credit card and it took them a week to sort it out. The next problem was when we order"
  • 2/11/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Rockford, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/13/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/26/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/20/2017

A diner from NO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/02/2017

A dining patron from Woodstock, IL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 7/23/2015

A Pizza food lover from Woodstock, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza

Pickles1970 photo

Pickles1970

Rockford, IL

UGH!!

We have ordered from Sams in the past quite a bit and had very few problems until about 6 months ago. The first problem was when they charged someone else’s order to my credit card and it took them a week to sort it out. The next problem was when we ordered and they sent the wrong food which took an hour to receive . When over an hour later they brought the correct food it was cold and all you could taste was old grease! We stupidly ordered again today. We ordered the pick any 3 appetizers ( as we had done in the past with no problems!! ) We get the food and it is all in one container! There were 3 chicken strips, 4 cheese sticks ( which were fried so hard that all the cheese was outside the stick ) and 6 fried mushrooms. When I called to say something about the situation the lady on the phone gave me MAJOR attitude. We called her out on her attitude and hung up only to call a few minutes later call the manager who proceeded to talk over me and condescend me. He accused me of lying and became very angry when I told him the portions he sent were not what they had sent in the past. He says he cooked it himself and was I calling HIM a liar! When I confronted him with all the past issues including the new one he told me he didn’t have time to argue with me over petty stuff and to call a different restaurant from now on. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE! RUN SCREAMING IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!!

Pick any 3 appetizers

Pizza Catering Dinner

Sam's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Sam's Pizza is located near the cities of Rockford Township.
People found this by searching for: Sam's Pizza Highland Il Menu, Sams Pizza, Sam's Pizza Rockford Il Menu, Sam's Restaurant Rockford Il Charles St, Samspizzarockford, Retirement Party Places In Rockford, and Sam's Pizza Rockford 61104.