260 South Summit Avenue
Hackensack, NJ 07601-1007

San Juan Express

(Between W Pleasant View Ave and Vincent Ave)

Cuisine: Latin American, Lunch specials, South American

Pros
"Food is great"
"Food was very authentic and extremely delicioua"
Cons
"I guess the day we went they were down a cook and a waiter or two because the owner was waiting tables. I guess it's not really his fault but that day the service was extra slow. "
Comments
"I would say give it a try. The food is great and hopefully with a full staff ,the service is quicker than when I went "
  • 4/24/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A Latin American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/04/2014

Pros
    Food is great
  • 4/02/2014

A Latin American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/25/2014

A Latin American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was very authentic and extremely delicioua
    Cons
    Comments
  • 12/27/2013

A Latin American food lover from Weehawken, NJ tried it.

Latin American Restaurant Specialty - Burgers Tastings

San Juan Express  Restaurant Reviews

San Juan Express is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Old San Juan Express Hackensack Nj Menu, Pueto Rican Restaurant In Hasbrouck Heights Nj, San Juan Restaurant Hackensack Nj, Old San Juan Hackensack Nj Menu, Old San Juan Express Hackensack Nj, Old San Juan Restaurant In Hackensack Nj, San Juan Express Hackensack Nj, and Old San Juan Express Menu.