Sanam Luang Cafe

Neighborhoods: North Hollywood
Cuisine: Asian, Catering, Lunch

Sanam Luang Cafe is a Asian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing food, and good portions for the price. "
asen photo

asen

Sherman Oaks, CA

Worst Thai Food I have ever had

I just ate at Sanamluang in North Hollywood. It was by far the worst thai food I have ever eaten. It was tasteless, old, and hideous looking. I got noodles and they were stuck together, flavored with a grand total of soy sauce and then cooked for about 20 minutes too long. My boyfriend got a mixed plate of overcooked pork, duck, and beef. It looked brown and disgusting. The service was horrific as well. We never received our appetizer or drink order. We finally got our appetizer after our main meal (after asking the waitress several times for it), they were literally like spinach wads covered in glue (uncooked flour). They also did not have anything on the menu resembling a coconut milk based curry, which I thought was odd. I typically love thai food but this was the worst thai food I have ever eaten anywhere in the country. Also, there was a very limited vegetarian menu consisting of three tasteless sounding options (ex. beansprouts and rice). I have never been so disappointed by a thair restaurant in my life. Avoid this place, do not eat here. It is truly horrible.

Fried Noodles

natal1e photo

natal1e

La Jolla, CA

best thai food in the SFV

best thai food in the SFV

June 22, 2010

one of the best thai resto in the valley

one of the best thai restaurants in the valley. i love their pad thai, pad see yu and fried tofu. the price is just right for the size of servings. i think this is cash only. fyi.
November 28, 2009

Fresh, Tasty, All-Around, (mostly) Dependable Thai Place

The Chicken Noodle Soup with tons of fresh pink garlic has wide rice noodles and a boneless, skinless, sliced, clean-poached chicken breast with a small handful of bean sprouts...the perfect "Thai penicillin" when you're feeling under the…
September 29, 2009

Didn't like it

There's people who rave about this place then people who don't like it. I didn't like it. I thought service was rude and there was nothing special about my meal. I could've gotten the same meal at a dozen other Thai places and I wouldn't…

Asian Catering Dinner

Sanam Luang Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 1/18/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 10/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/09/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Amazing food, and good portions for the price.
  • 9/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Sanam Luang Cafe is located near the cities of Toluca Terrace, Coquitlam, Toluca Lake, Valley Village, and Sherman Village.
People found this by searching for: Sanamluang California, Sanam Luang Cafe North Hollywood, Sanamluang Menu, (818) 764 1180, Sanam Luang Cafe North Hollywood Menu, Sanamluang North Hollywood Menu, Sanam Luang Cafe Menu, Sanamluang Cafe North Hollywood, and Sanamluang Cafe Menu.