1200 Wealthy St Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49506

Sand Mann's

Neighborhoods: Eastown
Cuisine: Barbecue, American

Sand Mann's is a Barbecue and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

dgb photo

dgb

Grand Rapids, MI

...and add a half gallon of sauce!

There’s no other way to put this, this is awesome BBQ! Ribs, chicken, tips, insights you have to get a couple of. I think they do a lot of catering, since there is barely room for a couple of tables in the takeout counter filter this whole gas station, but boy is it worth finding a parking spot so you can surprise the family with some of this takeout barbecue. I’m not kidding, ask for not a little, but a lot of extra sauce — like a half gallon.

barbecue

To me the sauces somewhere between Memphis sweet and the stronger more fluid version that has more vinegar. I don’t the hottest scribe it but I put it in ketchup dispensers at home and I put it on everything, sandwiches, eggs, Panini…I have to stop this is making me hungry.

Barbecue Delivery American
Salvatore's

Pizza in West Grand

Rinaldi Pizza & Sub Shop

Pizza in East Hills

Sand Mann's  Restaurant Reviews

Sand Mann's is located near the cities of East Grand Ra and East Grand Rapids.
People found this by searching for: Sandmann Restaurant, Sands Bbq Grand Rapids, The Sand Mann's Ribs, Best Ribs In Grand Rapids, Sand Mann's Ribs Menu, Sand Mann's Ribs Menu Grand Rapids, Sand Manns In Grand Raids, and Sand Manns.