Sandra's Bakery

Cuisine: Bakery Cafe, Bakeries, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Fantastic donuts!!"
"All"
"It was close to my house and not busy"
"Fast service,cheap,delious"
robertm5 photo

robertm5

Sanford, NC

Not what you think

Nothing here is ‘made from scratch’. 90% of the items for sale are kept in freezers in the back. This is what you are eating (plus water and yeast) http://www.dutchvalleyfo…. Cupcakes are frozen in freezers (usually still when you pick them up for an order) and if you order chocolate cupcakes, they are made from a Duncan Hines box, or another one of Dawn’s products (muffin mix). The doughnuts are filled with fillings out of 5 gallon bucket (from Dawn). Everything you get from Sandra’s is either from this company: http://www.dawnfoods.com/ (cheapest products that they have) or purchased from a store and put on display as if baked on site. If there is a shortcut to take, even if it isn’t the most sanitary (lol) she will take it. I think having ‘made from scratch’ on your sign and making everyone in this town believe they are anything but donut mix, water, yeast, and a deep fryer, is misleading and wrong.

cupcakes

Frozen.

March 23, 2010

*drool*

Oh. My. God.\r \r Sandra's is the one thing that almost kept us from leaving Sanford. They have the best doughnuts I have ever had in my life. They melt in your mouth. And I know doughnuts. I'm drooling just thinking about them. And…
November 9, 2009

Amazing

We just moved to the area and I was looking online for a bakery in Sanford. I read the review about Sandra's Bakery. One rainy weekend my husband and I went looking and found her shop. My husband is from Norhtern New York and is used to…

Bakery Cafe Downtown Bakeries

Sandra's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/12/2016 A diner from Sanford, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fantastic donuts!!
  • 12/10/2016 A diner from Sanford, NC tried it.

• 10/08/2016 A diner from Linden, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    All
  • 7/30/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 6/03/2016 A diner from Bennett, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/11/2016 A diner from Sanford, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2016 A diner from Wilson, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2016 A diner from Cameron, NC tried it.

• 3/02/2016 A diner from Sanford, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandra's Bakery is located near the cities of Colon.
People found this by searching for: Sandra's Bakery Sanford Menu, Sandra's Bakery, Sandra Donuts Sanford Nc, Menu For Sandra's Bakery Sanford Nc, Sandras Bakery, Sandras Bakery Sanford Nc, Sandra's Bakery Sanford Nc, Sandra Donuts Menu Sanford Nc, and Sandra's Bakery Sanford.