Sandy's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Indian Rocks Beach
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

• 4/05/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

sunshine_04102 photo

sunshine_04102

Portland, ME

Worst Breakfast

We have been staying on the beach and went down to Sandys for breakfast since it said “the best breakfast in town”. It was really the worst. I had an omlette with feta, spinach, tomato, egg beaters and it said open faced (I guess I dont know what that means). It came not open faced with homefries and toast. The omlette was full of frozen spinach and wet. The homefries tasted of grease, the best thing was the dry toast! My boyfriend had the chicken fried steak, gravy, eggs, pancakes, and biscuit. The chicken fried steak was a weird processed obviously frozen piece of meat(?), the gravy tasted as if it came out of a jar/can, biscuit was hard, eggs tasted sulfury, and his pancakes were covered in green stuff, which I imagine was spinach?! I will also just note the coffee was disgusting, no flavor at all! Our waitress had no personality. A horrible experience for “the best breakfast in town”!!

November 20, 2008

Good Dinner

Sandy's has a very good dinner menu and is reasonably priced. It gets pretty busy along gulf blvd in the spring but quiets down during the summer months. I had dinner here twice this past August. \r \r Enjoyed a very good crab bisque soup…

American Dinner Lunch

Sandy's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sandy's Restaurant is located near the cities of Indian Shores, Harbor Bluffs, and Belleair Bluffs.
People found this by searching for: Who Owns Sandys Restaurant Indian Rocks Beach Fl, Sandy Cafe Indian Rocks, Sandy's Restaurant Menu, Sandys Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Rocks Beach Breakfast, Sushine Cafe Indian Rocks Beach, Fl, Sandy's Breakfast And Lunch Indian Shores Fl, and Sandy Restaurant, Indian Rocks Beach.