3233 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401-3912

Sandys Fine Food

Cuisine: American, Southwestern, Diner

• 10/17/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/31/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

November 14, 2009

Sandy's Fine Foods & Catering is yummy!

Mmmm, I really enjoy Sandy's! I love their egg salad sandwich, and their pies and tarts are awesome! Try the strawberry and peach tarts, super yummy!!
July 7, 2007

ALL OF MY EVENTS WILL NOW BE DONE BY SANDYS!

Sandy's Fine Foods catered my wedding! I had never used them before but from word of mouth i knew that it would be good! From the whole process of calling in my order and having questions about the food to the set-up of my wedding and…
August 15, 2006

THIS CATERER RUINED OUR EVENT- BEWARE!!!!

****UPDATE**** After reading this review, the owner of Sandy's Fine Foods contacted my family. He was unaware of the situation and was appauled that the service would be so poor, that it would prompt such a review. He sent over a fair…

7/21/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Syracuse, UT tried Criddle's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Always timely with the food served to a group at a table, no one waits, service is friendly, they accomdate and move tables around. Busy. It is a family diner setting in my mind and I like that.
Cons
none, I like the place.
Comments
Nice if you are a single dining also.
7/19/2017

A diner from Syracuse, UT tried Tony's Pizza and liked it.

7/19/2017

A diner from Ogden, UT tried Pizza Man.

7/11/2017

A chowhound from Apple Valley, CA tried Mansion House Dining Room.

7/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Ogden, UT tried Pizza Man.

7/09/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Herriman, UT tried Tony's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried Burger King in Ogden Central Buisness District.

6/29/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Ligori's Pizza & Pasta.

6/23/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Tony's Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I usually love this place , but today I took my kids in for lunch, and it was astonishing the way a couple if the employees were acting, o ne in particular, Nicole, loud, obnoxious, using profanity, non stop , making sexual enduindos, in front of cus
Cons
Hire staff with class
6/23/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Karen's Cafe.

American Southwestern Diner

Sandys Fine Food  Restaurant Reviews

Sandys Fine Food is located near the cities of South Ogden and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Sandy's Ogden., Menu, Sandys Fine Foods Ogden Ut, Sandy S Fine Food/ Menu, Sandy's Fine Foods, Sandysfinefood, Sandy's Catering Ogden Utah Menu, Sandy's Fine Foods Ogden Utah Menu, and Sandys Ogden Specials.