121-10 Liberty Ave
South Richmond Hill, NY 11419

Sandy's Roti

Neighborhoods: South Ozone Park
Cuisine: Indian, Sandwiches, Lunch

Sandy's Roti is a Indian, Sandwiches, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

• 1/19/2018

An Indian chowhound from Manhasset, NY tried it.

• 9/27/2014

An Indian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/03/2014

• 5/11/2013

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

QB
spoiled245 photo

spoiled245

Jamaica, NY

Spoiled Rotten - Stay Away

This place needs a visit from the Department of Health. I purchased Dahl Puree Roti for my mother’s birthday party. I cooked my fingers to the bone all day long. When the guests arrived, my auntie opened the roti, and the food was spoiled. Needless to say, we put up an extra pot of rice. We called the shop and they told us to return the roti and they agreed that they would return the money. The next day upon return, Sheldon, the store manager refused to refund the money. The man is rude and nasty. He even stated that old left over roti is still good. That may be the case, but that’s not what I expect to purchase when I go to a restaurant. Be careful. He just might be passing it on to you!

Dhall Pouri

Couldn’t be eaten, you had to hold your nose to get it to your mouth.

Indian Sandwiches Dinner

Sandy's Roti  Restaurant Reviews

Sandy's Roti is located near the cities of Richmond Hill, Jamaica, Briarwood, South Ozone Park, and Ozone Park.
People found this by searching for: Sandy's Roti Shop Liberty Ave, Sandys Roti Shop On Liberty Queens, Snady Roti Shop, Sandy's Roti Shop, Sandy Roti Shop Queen Ny, Sandy Roti Shop, Sandy's Roti South Richmond Hill, Sandy's Roti Shop Queens, and Sandy's Roti Shop Menu.