2929 N Main St
High Point, NC 27265

Sanibel's

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Hot fish makes me a return customer "
"Seafood"
"Fresh seafood "
"Food is great and always hot."
"Great food and service!! "
"Awesome potato's"
"excellent broiled flounder!"
"Good food and service. "
"The food was good and the amount was well worth the money. "
"Very fresh always hot"
"Great food"
"Great food awesome staff"
"Great food and service"
"Nice"
" V"
"Fast service"
Cons
"Slow service"
"None. Atmosphere not that great, but who cares?"
"Nothing"
"H"
Comments
"No"
"Great food "
"No"
  • 4/16/2019

A diner from High Point, NC tried it.

• 7/18/2018

A Seafood food lover from Greensboro, NC tried it.

• 10/30/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Hot fish makes me a return customer
  • 6/26/2018

A dining patron from High Point, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2017

A dining patron from Eden, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Seafood
  • 10/07/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 8/10/2017

• 7/28/2017

A diner from High Point, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fresh seafood
    Cons
    Slow service
  • 4/22/2017

Pros
    Food is great and always hot.
    Cons
    None. Atmosphere not that great, but who cares?
  • 4/13/2017

A Seafood chowhound from High Point, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ccg photo

ccg

Thomasville, NC

The food was very good but I was overcharged. I...

The food was very good but I was overcharged. I picked up a takeout order Sunday afternoon and was charged $41.00. I questioned the lady that checked me out and she said the overcharge was for the catfish. I ordered two plates with three items on each. I really started thinking that something was wrong because we have ordered the same thing at Skippers and only paid $26.00. Today I pulled up their online menu and the three items was $12.55 each. Where did the extra $15.00 come from. I tried to tell the lady that checked me out that something was wrong and she kept saying it was the catfish. As I said, the food was good, but not $41.00. From now on, we will go to Skippers to get our seafood.

Seafood American Takeout

Sanibel's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sannibels, Sanibel's Restaurant Menu High Point Nc, Sanibel Seafood High Point Menu, Sanibel's High Point Menu, Sanibel's High Point Nc Menu, Sanibels High Point Menu, Sanibel High Point Nc Menu, and Sanibel Menu High Point Nc.