Sanraku Japanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

• 12/22/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Redmond, WA tried it.

• 12/18/2014

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

November 10, 2009

Sanraku is a real sushi place.

Although my favorite sushi place is in Fullerton. Sanraku was really good. It's real Japanese sushi, more fish, less rice. And the people who work there, seem genuinely happy to see you there, which I loved.
June 9, 2009

My neighborhood sushi in San Fran

I live in Manhattan and this is my regular sushi place whenever I come visit . The fish is always amazingly fresh and the service at the bar is so friendly and makes you feel at home. Great place to eat by youself (or with company). The…
July 26, 2008

Just Great!

My wife and I stayed at a hotel nearby in June 2008 and decided to try. This place was so good we went back a second night later in the week and they remembered us. The second visit we ordered different items than the previous visit and we…

Benkyodo Co

Italian in Downtown

New Peking Restaurant

Chinese in Downtown

10/19/2017

An American food lover from Powder Springs, GA tried Moose's (CLOSED) in North Beach.

10/19/2017

An Indian chowhound from Boise, ID tried Indian Paradox, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Wonderful service and options for wine and food pairings unlike those I have tried in the past!
Cons
I cannot think of a thing!
Comments
Make sure to take advantage of their space for awesome private dining experiences!
10/19/2017

A diner from South San Francisco, CA tried Evergreen in Mission.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried I Luv Teriyaki & Sushi in Potrero, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/14/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from US tried G & L Bakery & Restaurant in Visitacion Valley and liked it.

10/11/2017

An Italian chowhound from Portland, OR tried Granada Cafe in Excelsior, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A Peruvian chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried Fresca in West Portal.

10/07/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Hahn's Hibachi in Nob Hill.

10/07/2017

A diner from Fremont, CA tried I Fratelli in Russian Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/07/2017

A diner from Hayward, CA tried Noah's Bagels in Marina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Bagel egg sandwiches great for breakfast. They have mochas and lattes also. Food and service above average but super busy so expect to wait.
Japanese Catering Accepts credit cards
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun,Sat 04:00PM - 10:00PM

Sanraku Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sanraku Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Sanraku Japanese Restaurant San Francisco, Sanruku, Restaurants Around 812 Sutter Street, San Francisco, Sanraku Japanese Restaurant, Japanese Food San Francisco, Sanraku Japanese Restaurant Menu, Chinatown Buffet Chinese Restaurants Janesville, Wi, Sanraku Restaurant San Francisco, and San Francisco Japanese Restaurant Downtown.