Sanraku Japanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

• 12/22/2016

A Japanese food lover from Redmond, WA tried it.

• 12/18/2014

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

November 10, 2009

Sanraku is a real sushi place.

Although my favorite sushi place is in Fullerton. Sanraku was really good. It's real Japanese sushi, more fish, less rice. And the people who work there, seem genuinely happy to see you there, which I loved.
June 9, 2009

My neighborhood sushi in San Fran

I live in Manhattan and this is my regular sushi place whenever I come visit . The fish is always amazingly fresh and the service at the bar is so friendly and makes you feel at home. Great place to eat by youself (or with company). The…
July 26, 2008

Just Great!

My wife and I stayed at a hotel nearby in June 2008 and decided to try. This place was so good we went back a second night later in the week and they remembered us. The second visit we ordered different items than the previous visit and we…

Benkyodo Co

Italian in Downtown

New Peking Restaurant

Chinese in Downtown

10/20/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Portico Restaurant in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great pizza; good other dishes; free drink w/pizza after 3 pm
Cons
No side-veggie options for most meals; multiple lines can get confusing.
Comments
Busy but quick during rush lunch time; slow after about 1:30; polite service even when they're rushed.
10/19/2017

An American chowhound from Powder Springs, GA tried Moose's (CLOSED) in North Beach.

10/19/2017

A diner from Boise, ID tried Indian Paradox, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Wonderful service and options for wine and food pairings unlike those I have tried in the past!
Cons
I cannot think of a thing!
Comments
Make sure to take advantage of their space for awesome private dining experiences!
10/19/2017

A dining patron from South San Francisco, CA tried Evergreen in Mission.

10/14/2017

A diner from US tried I Luv Teriyaki & Sushi in Potrero, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried G & L Bakery & Restaurant in Visitacion Valley and liked it.

10/11/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Granada Cafe in Excelsior, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Fresca in West Portal.

10/07/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Hahn's Hibachi in Nob Hill.

10/07/2017

A diner from Fremont, CA tried I Fratelli in Russian Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Japanese Catering Accepts credit cards
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun,Sat 04:00PM - 10:00PM

Sanraku Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sanraku Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: San Francisco Japanese Restaurant Downtown, Sanraku Japanese Restaurant, Sanruku, Sanraku Restaurant San Francisco, Chinatown Buffet Chinese Restaurants Janesville, Wi, Sanraku Japanese Restaurant San Francisco, Restaurants Around 812 Sutter Street, San Francisco, Japanese Food San Francisco, and Sanraku Japanese Restaurant Menu.