259 W 4th St
New York, NY 10014

Sant Ambroeus

Neighborhoods: Bensonhurst
Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast, Lunch

Sant Ambroeus is a Bakeries, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid more than $50.

alicina photo

alicina

New York, NY

Worst Dining Experience of My Entire Life!

I had the worst experience of my life here; ordered off the “specials menu” unwittingly a tiny little plate of risotto that cost $95! They need to tell you the prices if they are going to do this. It was terribly uncomfortable and embarrassing to debate this with the manager in front of my friends and they made me pay for it, adding insult to injury by tipping themselves with my credit card (adding $22 to the total—not standard practice for a party of 3) when I had not tipped intentionally because of the risotto fiasco. This was humiliating and really disappointing for such an “upscale” place. I thought places like that bent over backwards to keep their customers happy but not in this case b/c they wouldn’t admit their mistake! I am never going back and will never recommend this place to my friends again either.

Truffle Risotto

Pretty sneaky to put this one on the “specials” menu! That way they don’t have to tell you the price before you order it (and get ready for a shock when the bill comes). This was bland and average at best, with a measly little portion. An utter and total waste of money; I’m sad that I ordered this.

Bakeries West Village Casual Elegant

Pizza in Brownsville

Francesco Pizzeria & Italian

Pizza in Upper West Side

Sant Ambroeus  Restaurant Reviews

Sant Ambroeus is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Sant Ambroeus West Village Menu, Sant Ambroeus Bakery, Mary's Fish Camp Restaurant, Sant Ambroeus Bakery New York, San Ambrous Restaurant Nyc, Saint Ambroeus Nyc, Sant Ambroeus, Extra Virgin Restaurant, and Sant Ambroeus Restaurant Week Menu.