Santa Fe Cafe

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

• 6/02/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 26, 2010

Just Like Home

We live in the neighborhood also and go there twice a week. They are now open for dinner. We went opening night. This is our comfort food place. The menu has the thing I love. I take my grandkids and my 79 year old father-in-law all…
February 20, 2009

Good as Being at Home

We go twice a week for brunch. My husband and I and sometimes my my infant grandson. They are alway wonderful to us. I ask for my stuff to be cooked a special way and it is done right every time. The waitress make sure the cook gets my…
January 26, 2009

poor everything

We went here to try a new place and will not return. The service is awful. The server got our order wrong and said she was right because she wrote it down. We said ok and took the meal we did not want. My burnt toast was sent back and the…

5/18/2017

A dining patron from Prairie Village, KS tried Choga Korean Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/16/2017

A Mexican food lover from Shawnee, KS tried Pancho's Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best late night Mexican food PERIOD! LOVE THIS PLACE!
5/11/2017

A Burgers food lover from Overland Park, KS tried Roni's Pub + Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice staff best hot wings ever. Go for the molten they are not painfull but scrumptious!
5/10/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Haywards Pit BBQ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/07/2017

A diner from Shawnee, KS tried Izumi Japanese Steak & Sushi.

5/07/2017

A diner from Kansas City, KS tried Sheridan's Frozen Custard, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/01/2017

A Japanese food lover from Overland Park, KS tried Izumi Japanese Steak & Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/28/2017

A Chinese food lover from Shawnee, KS tried Jade Bowl in Antioch 75 and liked it.

4/19/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Overland Park, KS tried Conroy's Public House.

4/16/2017

An American chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried Pinstripes, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Kid friendly, great happy hour
American Breakfast/Brunch Catering

Santa Fe Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Santa Fe Cafe is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Countryside, and Leawood.
People found this by searching for: Santa Fe Cafe Menu Overland Park Ks, Santa Fe Cafe Lenexa,Ks, Sante Fe Cafe Overland Park Ks, Santefe Cafe In Lenexa Ks, Santa Fe Cafe Overland Park, Santa Fe Cafe Overland Park Ks, Santa Fe Cafe Lenexa Ks, and Santa Fe Cafe Lenexa.