Santa Fe Cafe

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

• 6/02/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 26, 2010

Just Like Home

We live in the neighborhood also and go there twice a week. They are now open for dinner. We went opening night. This is our comfort food place. The menu has the thing I love. I take my grandkids and my 79 year old father-in-law all…
February 20, 2009

Good as Being at Home

We go twice a week for brunch. My husband and I and sometimes my my infant grandson. They are alway wonderful to us. I ask for my stuff to be cooked a special way and it is done right every time. The waitress make sure the cook gets my…
January 26, 2009

poor everything

We went here to try a new place and will not return. The service is awful. The server got our order wrong and said she was right because she wrote it down. We said ok and took the meal we did not want. My burnt toast was sent back and the…

4/07/2018

A Seafood food lover from Grandview, MO tried Red Lobster.

3/29/2018

An Indian food lover from Elk Grove Village, IL tried India Palace, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/23/2018

A dining patron from Olathe, KS tried Izumi Japanese Steak & Sushi.

3/20/2018

A chowhound from Lenexa, KS tried Asian House.

3/11/2018

A Steak chowhound from Blue Springs, MO tried Neil Smith's Copeland's.

3/05/2018

A dining patron from Prairie Village, KS tried Pancho's Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I had a chorizo breakfast burrito and it was delish!
3/02/2018

A Pub Food food lover from Prairie Village, KS tried Conroy's Public House.

3/01/2018

A dining patron from Jackson, MS tried Fine & Dandy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Large portions & excellent prices GREAT food. Friendly fast clean!!
2/22/2018

A food lover from Udaipur, 24 tried Chop Chop Rolling Ice Cream, LLC.

2/10/2018

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Izumi Japanese Steak & Sushi and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

American Breakfast/Brunch Catering

Santa Fe Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Santa Fe Cafe is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Countryside, and Leawood.
People found this by searching for: Santa Fe Cafe Overland Park, Santefe Cafe In Lenexa Ks, Santa Fe Cafe Lenexa,Ks, Santa Fe Cafe Lenexa Ks, Santa Fe Cafe Lenexa, Santa Fe Cafe Overland Park Ks, Santa Fe Cafe Menu Overland Park Ks, and Sante Fe Cafe Overland Park Ks.