5910 Phinney Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103-5834

Santa Fe Cafe

Neighborhoods: Phinney Ridge
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Santa Fe Cafe is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/25/2015

A Mexican food lover from Calabasas, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Harris photo

Harris

Puyallup, WA

My favorite Seattle Restaurant

My wife and I have been going here since our early dating years in the early 1970’s. We made a point to eat there at least once a week for years while we both worked in Seattle. We preferred the Revena store but occasionally frequented the Phinney ridge store. We live in south pierce county now but make it a point to visit every chance we get. In fact we are heading up there today. My favorite is the house salid with the blue cheese taragon dressing, they used to serve a wonderfull seasonal salad I do miss . I usually get the green chili burito but with the red sauce on it. The red sauce is to die for I can’t get enough of it. Their hand made, thick, tortilas are wonderfull to soak up the red sauce with. I don’t often have the Margarita, I drive, but they are the best anywhere! As an aside, I do own an Italian Restaurant and am quite difficult to please when it comes to Restaurants

Mexican Catering Dinner

Bakeries in Downtown

Remo Borracchini's Bakery

Bakeries in Atlantic

Santa Fe Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Santa Fe Cafe is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Seattle Santa Fe Food Restaurant, Santa Fe Cafe Seattle, Mexican Restaurants In Phinney Ridge, Mexican Restaurants Phinney Ridge, Santa Fe Cafe Seattle Happy Hour, Santa Fe Cafe Seattle Reviews, Santa Fe Cafe Seattle Menu, and Santa Fe Cafe.