698 Dodecanese Blvd
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

Santorini

Cuisine: Greek, Salads, Middle Eastern

Santorini is a Greek, Salads, and Middle Eastern restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Skateat8 photo

Skateat8

Spring Hill, FL

Fabulous

I found this place a couple of years ago with a good friend of mine we love it and now I take all my other friends there to. Whenever I go I get the Greek Salad with Chicken or Shrimp. The dressing is out of this world and the chicken and shrimp are cooked to perfection eveytime. It’s 45mins away from where I live but I make sure I go atleast every 2 weeks or so. It’s addicting I promise. They have everything down there and it is right on the water so you can sit outside and enjoy the views and the breeze.

Large Greek Salad w/ Grilled Chicken

Best Salad I Ever Had! It serves 3-4 people but I order this for myself and eat the whole thing. I’m only 5’, 110lbs lol but I will put that entire salad down easily. Its massive it comes with extremely fresh lettece, cabbage, potato salad, beets, chick peas, peppercinis, green peppers, onions, and cucumbers. The base salad is like $13.00 and for an extra $3.00 you can add shrimp or chicken. The shrimp are fresh from the boats and absolutely fabulous, and the chicken is grilled with seasonings that are out of this world!

Greek Good For Kids Good for groups

Santorini  Restaurant Reviews

Santorini is located near the cities of Innisbrook and Holiday.
People found this by searching for: Santorini Tarpon, Santorini Restaurant Tarpon Springs Fl, Santorini Tarpon Springs Fl, Gyro Platter Tarpon Springs Delivery, Tarpon Springs Santorinis Florida, Satorini Greek , Tarpon Springs Fl, Santorini Restaurant Tarpon Springs, and Santorini Tarpon Springs.