Santoros Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Italian

Santoros Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"They told me they did not need my food order. They said they make enough money. I hope they go out of business"
"Great fish fry!"
"Great food"
Cons
"The food was overcooked and took a very long time to come out the waitress was very unprofessional. Will never go back there again"
"Never had a problem"
"I had hair in my food"
Comments
"There weiners are horrible it taste like fake meat"
  • 11/01/2017

A Pizza chowhound from West Greenwich, RI tried it.

• 7/05/2017

A Pizza food lover from Coventry, RI tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A dining patron from North Scituate, RI tried it.

• 2/16/2017

A dining patron from West Warwick, RI tried it.

• 1/27/2017

A dining patron from Coventry, RI tried it.

• 1/05/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2016

A Pizza food lover from West Warwick, RI tried it.

• 7/28/2016

A dining patron from Coventry, RI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 4/16/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/04/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

ganderson926 photo

ganderson926

Coventry, RI

Poor Staffing and customer service

The kitchen staff went off making jersey shore and that’s what she said jokes while I was waiting for my phone order, and for no apparent reason continued saying my name in a mocking manner while I was waiting for my food. Absolutely ridiculous and not even worth the argument with a bunch of imbeciles. It’s the last time I’ll ever visit or recommend such a poorly run and mannered restaurant.

Calzone and Mozz. Sticks

Average food from this establishment as always

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Santoros Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Santoros, Santoros Pizza In Coventry Ri, Santoros Pizza Coventry Menu, Santoroscoventry, Santoros Pizza Coventry Ri Menu, Santoros Pizza Menu Coventry Ri, Santoros Pizza Coventry, Santoro's Pizza Coventry Ri, and Santoros Pizza Coventry Ri.