Santoros Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Italian

Santoros Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"They told me they did not need my food order. They said they make enough money. I hope they go out of business"
"Great fish fry!"
"Great food"
Cons
"The food was overcooked and took a very long time to come out the waitress was very unprofessional. Will never go back there again"
"Never had a problem"
"I had hair in my food"
Comments
"There weiners are horrible it taste like fake meat"
ganderson926 photo

ganderson926

Coventry, RI

Poor Staffing and customer service

The kitchen staff went off making jersey shore and that’s what she said jokes while I was waiting for my phone order, and for no apparent reason continued saying my name in a mocking manner while I was waiting for my food. Absolutely ridiculous and not even worth the argument with a bunch of imbeciles. It’s the last time I’ll ever visit or recommend such a poorly run and mannered restaurant.

Calzone and Mozz. Sticks

Average food from this establishment as always

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Santoros Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/12/2016 A diner from West Warwick, RI tried it.

• 7/28/2016 A diner from Coventry, RI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 4/16/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/04/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/09/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/11/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/27/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

People found this by searching for: Santoros Pizza Coventry Ri, Santoros Pizza Coventry, Santoro's Pizza Coventry Ri, Santoros Pizza Menu Coventry Ri, Santoros Pizza Menu, Santoros Pizza Coventry Ri Menu, Santoros Coventry Ri, Santoros Pizza Coventry Menu, and Santoros Pizza.