110 W St Julian St

sharobo photo

sharobo

Savannah, GA

OMG!

Heaven on a plate! What a fantastic presentation and excellent food! I met there recently with business colleagues and was so impressed! The service was excellent and the food beyond description.

I had the bene encrusted grouper. It was some of the best grouper I have ever tasted and so fresh I would have sworn it had just been caught.

One of my colleagues had the Chicken and grits. She had never tasted grits before and I had to tell her what they were. She loved them even though she knows her trainer won’t approve.

The other diner had the tuna. It was cooked to perfection.

It’s pricey, but so worth it!

Bene-encrusted Grouper

The best grouper I have ever tasted. It was so fresh that I would have sworn it was just caught. The presentation was beautiful. It was served with julienned vegetables and rice that were all perfectly cooked and seasoned. Altogether one of the best dishes I have ever had in a restaurant.

Contemporary American Grill Contemporary

Sapphire Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sapphire Grill, Sapphire Grill, Savannah, Ga Menu, Sapphire Grill Savannah, Sapphire+Grill Lunch Menu Savannah, Sapphire Grill Menu, Sapphire Grill Menu Savannah, Sapphire Grill Savannah Menu, Sapphire Grill Menu, Savannah, and Sapphire Grill Wine Cellar.