512 Auburn Way N

Sapporo Teriyaki

Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Pan Asian

Overall
  • 6/23/2016

A Japanese food lover from Puyallup, WA tried it.

• 9/01/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Auburn, WA tried it and liked it.

• 8/01/2015

A Japanese food lover from Auburn, WA tried it.

• 7/22/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Auburn, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/20/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/02/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2014

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2013

meliann74 photo

meliann74

Auburn, WA

Poor Service

I have been coming to this place for years, I love this place that was until… BEWARE!!!!! NEW OWNERS are not customer service oriented.
I went their for lunch today to get my usual Chicken & Gyoza Lunch Combo, asked for it spicy, the guy said well then that isn’t the lunch special and you will have to get the full size? I said. just to make it spicy? I always get it that ways. He said well that was the old owners, you have to get full size. I said never mind and walked out the door, I WILL NOT be returning and I will make sure all my co-workers who frequent this place know also, plus who wants someone who is dripping with sweat taking their food order.

NONE I walked out

Japanese Asian Pan Asian

Sapporo Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

Sapporo Teriyaki is located near the cities of Algona, Lakeland North, Pacific, and Lakeland South.
People found this by searching for: Sapporo Fife Menu, Teriyaki Auburn, Ginger Teriyaki Auburn Wa Menu, Sapporo Teriyaki Auburn, Sapporo Teriyaki, Auburn Way North, Auburn, Wa, Sapporo Teriyaki Auburn Wa, and Sapporo Teriyaki.