Sapthagiri

Cuisine: Indian, Gluten Free, Middle Eastern

Pros
"Customer friendly, tasty food"
"My son is highly allergic to all nuts which was explained to the waiter and another man who seemed to be the owner. He said we will prepare a separate masala without cashews when we ordered for my son. They served same masala with cashews. As my son s"
Cons
"Nothing to say"
Comments
"Nice restaurant. "

Indian Gluten Free Middle Eastern

Sapthagiri  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/08/2015 A diner from Hillsborough, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Customer friendly, tasty food
    Cons
    Nothing to say
    Comments
    Nice restaurant.
  • 3/21/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 1/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/07/2013 A diner from Franklin Park, NJ tried it and liked it.

Sapthagiri is located near the cities of Kendall Park, North Brunswick Twp, and North Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Sapthagiri Restaurant Franklin Park Nj, Saptagiri Restaurant Nj, Saptagiri Rt 27, Sapthagiri Route 27, +Saptigiri Restaurant Kendall Pk, Sapthagiri Franklin Park Nj, Saptigiri Restaurant Kendall Pk, and Saptagiri Nj.