Sarasota Ale House

Cuisine: Pub Food, Lunch, Steak

Sarasota Ale House is a Pub Food, Lunch, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was great"
Cons
"The little girl who seated us had a bad attitude or just constipated. She needs to check herself before making judgments on people she doesn't know due to their skin color."
Comments
"Hubby and I always love eating here, but sometimes they hire people who think they are above the rest. That little girl should be glad she even has a job and I am paying for it! "

awesome dining!!

Our fave place to eat in Sarasota. We travel from North Port just to go here maybe once a month. If it was closer we would eat there more often. Great food for the money. Wonderful specials. We love the fried shrimp dinner. We eat that most every time we go. Delicious every time too. I highly recommend this place if you want alot of food for little money. My husband is a very big eater and he is always full when he leaves the table. :D Wish there was one closer to home!!

fried shrimp

35 fried shrimp for $9.99 you can’t beat it!! We love this place!!

Pub Food Good For Kids Parking

Sarasota Ale House  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/24/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/20/2016 A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it.

• 4/09/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 2/26/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 2/24/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 1/11/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/23/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/16/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/10/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/01/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Mozaic Restaurant

American in Downtown

Selva Grill

Latin in Downtown

Libby's Cafe & Bar

Contemporary American in Southside Village

People found this by searching for: Ale House Sarasota Menu, The Sarasota Ale House, Sarasota Ale House, Ale House Sarasota, Sarasota Ale House Menu, Sarasota Alehouse, and Sarasota Ale House Sarasota Fl.