4866 Cordell Ave
Bethesda, MD 20814

Sasso

Cuisine: Tapas, Small plates

• 3/21/2013

A diner from Kuwait, 02 tried it.

tambrogi photo

tambrogi

Bethesda, MD

Sasso is the real deal

I have been to Sasso mostly at night when the bar scene is happening and me and my friends have always had the best time there but my friends and I just recently decided to go there earlier and sit down and eat and was very surprised. The food is delicious, and the menu is such a nice change of pace. It was so much fun picking out several menu items and trying all of them. The Lamb chops were probably the best I have had and I can honestly say there wasn’t one thing that I did not think was exceptional. We enjoyed ourselves so much we just made another reservation but this time we are bringing our boyfriends. If the food is this good and the nightlife is better then any other place in Bethesa, hands down then I think Sasso has the chance to be a staple in this city.

Lamb chops

Excellent!!!

Tapas Small plates Chevy Chase

Sasso  Restaurant Reviews

Sasso is located near the cities of 7, Uninc Montgomery County, Chevy Chase Village, Friendship Village, and Martins Add.
People found this by searching for: Sasso Restaurant Bethesda, Md, Sasso Bethesda Md, Think Sasso, Best Lamb Chops In Bethesda Maryland, Best Lamb Chops Restaurant In Olney Md, Sasso Bethesda Sasso Bar Lunch Menu, Lamb Chops Bethesda Md, Sasso Bethesda, and Sasso Restaurant Chevy Chase Md.