Savannah Steak & Chop House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Southern, Contemporary American

Savannah Steak & Chop House is a Steakhouse, Southern, and Contemporary American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

TheBeachBum photo

TheBeachBum

San Clemente, CA

Consistently Good with a Southern Accent

The Savannah Steak & Chop House is a themed venture from Pacific Restaurant duo John Martin and David Wilhelm. Their first venture was the French 75 in Laguna Beach (another favorite). The Savannah Chop House features steaks, chops, seafood, and a little bit of Southern comfort with a contemporary twist. Try the dry aged steak and regional American dishes with a Southern accent. I prefer dinner in the lounge, if it’s not too crazy. The entertainment is usually great.

Prime Skirt Steak

Well prepared, nice presentation

November 1, 2011

food poisoning at this restaurant

My wife got food poisoning from eating their lobster benigs, almost died, and the managers reply "I'm so sorry to hear that, next time you come in let me buy you an appetizer, PLEEEZE. This restaurant has went down him since they changed…
October 29, 2011

Food poisoning

My wife got deathly ill from eating there lobster benigs, I thought she would die, and when I told the manager about it, she said, "the next time you come in there will be an appetizer on me. To me that is real condescending and…
June 14, 2011

awesome

We love Savannahs. It's our favorite restaurant. It has been great every time we've been there except once, and that was a holiday. We sit in the bar every time for dinner. great atmosphere, and music.

Steakhouse Reservations Southern
Tips
  • If you like Savannah, check out owner David Wilhelm's other Orange County restaurants, including Chimayo Grill, Chimayo at the Beach, French 75 and Sorrento Grille.
  • Skip the valet and park your own car for free--in the same parking lot.
  • There's live music, such as blues or jazz, in the lounge most nights from around 7:30pm.
  • Menu items are subject to change. Contact the restaurant directly for recent menu additions and changes.
Sun-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Thu,Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 02:30PM (Sunday Brunch)

Savannah Steak & Chop House  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/17/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/16/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Savannah Steak & Chop House is located near the cities of South Coast and San Juan Capistrano.
People found this by searching for: Savannah Chop House Dana Point, Savannah Chophouse, Savannahsteakhouselagunaniguel, Savannah Chop House Laguna Menu, Savannah Steakhouse, Savannah Chop House Dana Point Menu, and Savannah Chop House Laguna Niguel Menu.