Sawa Steak House

Neighborhoods: Southern Park Mall
Cuisine: Japanese, Seafood, Steak

Overall
Pros
"No pros at all... Horrible service... Charged me $200 more than bill was and managers laughed saying it was a mistake n now I'm out that $200 for a few days... Literally unreal n never will be back "
"I understand that the chef is too put on a show while cooking our food, but I had greasy zucchini chunks tossed at me that I was to catch in our mouths and also saki was squirted at us to catch in our mouth. Resulting in getting on our clothes and other "
"Kind and friendly, good service, great food"
Cons
"Calm down on the food throwing at guest and squirting things. They can still put on a good show without oil staining guest clothes. Needs to be cleaned overall. "
"Service was slow"
Comments
"Clean up the grill trays not very appetizing to see trays over flowing with grease and old food."

Japanese Seafood Steak

From CityGrid:

Please Visit Our Web Site Or Give Us A Call For More Information

OPEN HOURS

LUNCH - MON-SAT 11:30am - 3:00pm

DINNER - MON-THU 3:00pm - 10:00pm

FRI & SAT 3:00pm-11:00pm

SUNDAY - ALL DAY DINNER 12:00 (NOON) - 10:00pm. *Ask About Our Lunch Specials!

*Eat In Or Take Out

*Full Service Cocktail Lounge

*Table Side Chef Service

*Private Party Room Available

*Gift Certificates

Sawa Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/22/2016 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/15/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2016 Lindam8 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. Lindam8 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 1/25/2016 A diner from Youngstown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Service was slow
  • 8/04/2015 A diner from Southfield, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/21/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/30/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/20/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Kind and friendly, good service, great food
  • 3/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sawa Steak House is located near the cities of Campbell.
People found this by searching for: Sawa Boardman Menu, Sawa Boardman, Sawa Menu Boardman, Sawa Restaurant In Youngstown Ohio, Sawa Menu Boardman Ohio, Sawa Boardman Coupon, and Sawa Southern Park Mall.