Sawa Steak House

Neighborhoods: Southern Park Mall
Cuisine: Japanese, Seafood, Steak

Overall
Pros
"No pros at all... Horrible service... Charged me $200 more than bill was and managers laughed saying it was a mistake n now I'm out that $200 for a few days... Literally unreal n never will be back "
"I understand that the chef is too put on a show while cooking our food, but I had greasy zucchini chunks tossed at me that I was to catch in our mouths and also saki was squirted at us to catch in our mouth. Resulting in getting on our clothes and other "
"Kind and friendly, good service, great food"
Cons
"Calm down on the food throwing at guest and squirting things. They can still put on a good show without oil staining guest clothes. Needs to be cleaned overall. "
"Service was slow"
Comments
"Clean up the grill trays not very appetizing to see trays over flowing with grease and old food."
  • 3/24/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/22/2016

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/15/2016

A diner from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2016

Lindam8 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Lindam8 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 1/25/2016

A diner from Youngstown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Service was slow
  • 8/04/2015

A Japanese food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/17/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 7/21/2014

A Japanese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/30/2014

• 3/20/2014

Pros
    Kind and friendly, good service, great food

Japanese Seafood Steak

Sawa Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Sawa Steak House is located near the cities of Campbell.
People found this by searching for: Sawa Boardman, Sawa Restaurant In Youngstown Ohio, Sawa Boardman Menu, Sawa Boardman Coupon, Sawa Menu Boardman Ohio, Sawa Southern Park Mall, and Sawa Menu Boardman.