1222 W 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46260-2204

Sawasdee Thai

Cuisine: Lunch, Vegan, Seafood

Sawasdee Thai is a Lunch, Vegan, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
  • 8/21/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 3/12/2016

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 8/08/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2015

A Lunch food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/27/2014

A Lunch food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/17/2013

A Lunch food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried it and liked it.

Kungfood photo

Kungfood

North Manchester, IN

Sawasdee on 86th in Indy

Had lunch there, we usually order pad thai and always have iced coffee, sometimes Thai iced tea.

Fast friendly waitstaff.

NeverGo photo

NeverGo

Indianapolis, IN

“BUG! BIG BUG! IN THE FOOD”

I found a BUG (BIG MOSQUITO) in the food (Thai noodle soup).

The owner said “I am sorry but it happens. if you do not like, you DO NOT come back.”

How could an owner say to a customer LIKE THAT?

Also he said "in Thailand, we EAT bugs.

" So is it OKAY to have bug in the food?

I will never go to this restaurant AGAIN.

Please be aware of your foods or Do not go !

February 11, 2010

Yum Yum

I have been going to Sawasdee for years and have never been disappointed. The service is friendly and quick, and the food is always great. I can always try something new because I know that whatever I order will be tasty.
August 14, 2009

Sawasdee Restaurant is a big disappointment!

8/13/09\r Just returned from my first visit to the Sawasdee Restaurant and experienced the worst dinner I've ever had. Having read a good review of the Poh Taek (soup that is a main dish), I ordered it. The menu describes it as consisting…

Indianapolis Thai Good For Kids Parking

Sawasdee Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Sawasdee Thai is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Sawasdee Indianapolis Menu, Sawasdee Indianapolis Hours, Sawasdee Menu, Sawasdee Indianapolis, Sawasdee Menu Indianapolis, Sawasdee Indpls Menu, and Sawasdee Thai Restaurant Indianapolis Menu.