131 E Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444

Sazio

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Sazio is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 10/15/2016

A dining patron from Lake City, FL tried it.

• 12/20/2013

An Italian chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

jamieresearch photo

jamieresearch

West Palm Beach, FL

Yummy!

Sazio is a tiny restaurant along Delray Beach’s Atlantic Avenue strip. You can walk up and get a slice of pizza, or sit down and choose something from its eclectic menu.

The service is usually very good; the manager has been there for what seems like forever – I think his name is Jim – and he’s a great guy.

I have never, ever had a bad meal there, and it’s a lot of fun to sit outside and people-watch while you eat.

I would totally recommend the Sazio pizza (chicken, onions, goat cheese) and/or the Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad.

Make sure you go hungry, though – the portions are HUGE.

Oh, and for dessert, you have to get the tiramisu. It’s served in a chilled martini glass and made from scratch. I love tiramisu, and I would say this is the best I’ve ever had.

Can you tell I love this place? :)

Sazio Pizza

Unusual mix of flavors is divine.

Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad

Giant chicken fingers coated with pecans come out fresh and hot. The field greens are always fresh, and the cheese and candied pecans make this a real treat. LOVE it.

dawnpetrini photo

dawnpetrini

Boca Raton, FL

All around good food and great service.

I am a restaurant owner and am very particular about the restaurants I frequent. This is one of my favorite places in Delray Beach. First, I love to sit outside and they have a nice outdoor area. The food is consistently good and I am always impressed by their waitstaff. I have never had bad service. Their wraps are excellent and their salads are unforgettable. I especially love the pecan crusted chicken salad. My husband is from Italy and there are very few places he will eat a pizza. This is one of them. Two thumbs up Sazio!

Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad

OUtstanding. Huge salad. I couldnt even finish it. How do they do this one?

Italian Catering Dinner

Sazio  Restaurant Reviews

Sazio is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Sazio Delray, Sazio's Delray Beach, Sazio Menu, Fazio's Delray Beach Fl, Sazios Pizza, Fazio Delray, and Sazio Delray Beach.