7305 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33141

Sazon Cuban Cuisine

Neighborhoods: North Shores
Cuisine: Cuban, Sandwiches, Catering

Sazon Cuban Cuisine is a Cuban, Sandwiches, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/26/2017

A diner from Miami Beach, FL tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

Food_Posse_Miami photo

Food_Posse_Miami

Keep On Looking

Unfortunately our experience was not much better than the previous review. From the start, they lost our reservation but they were quick to still get us seated. It was good that we arrived before the dinner rush and a large party showed up (with their reservation).

There was mixed reviews for our food. Some enjoyed their dish but I found the fish overcooked and dry. It was listed as a house specialty so we had higher expectations but since two of us ordered that dish and it came the same way for both of us, it seemed that was the designed recipe and not a fluke. It is better to keep looking for other dining options.

cheeseplease photo

cheeseplease

Less than average Cuban food

I am not an expert on Cuban food but I know what I like and this one was not very good to me. The food was dry, overcooked and tasteless. The live music was way too loud and we were at the other end of the restaurant from th e singer. They have a nice patio for eating outside but th e service was not very good and it was expensive. I would go to Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine down the street before coming back here.

navigator photo

navigator

Miami, FL

A bit of Sazon in North Beach!

I have lived in North Beach for a few years and every time I have a visitor I take them to Sazon for some authentic Cuban Cuisine. We ordered arroz con pollo(chicken and rice) , Steak Fajitas and, my favorite, rolled up chicken stuffed with sweet plantains and cover in chimichurri sauce, we shared all the plates and everything was delicious. Don’t forget to leave room for the 3 leches for dessert, just for digestions he he. Fridays and Saturdays they have live music from 8pm to 10 pm. Try this local spot, you will not be disappointed!

Arroz Con Pollo

Love it, just like abuela use to make!

8/17/2019

A dining patron from Fremont, CA tried Portofino Gourmet Deli Market in South Pointe, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Location
7/07/2019

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Prima Donna Cafe' in North Shores, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/21/2019

A diner from Miami Beach, FL tried NaiYaRa in Bayshore.

5/19/2019

A diner from US tried Penrod’s Complex (CLOSED) in South Pointe.

5/13/2019

A diner from Santa Rosa, CA tried Lum's Restaurant in Oceanfront.

5/07/2019

A diner from Thomson, GA tried Les Deux Fontaines (CLOSED) in Flamingo / Lummus, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
food and service
4/23/2019

A French food lover from Roslyn, NY tried Ocean Five Bistro in South Pointe.

4/16/2019

A diner from Deltona, FL tried Joe's Stone Crab in South Pointe.

3/10/2019

A food lover from Huntington, WV tried Wolfie's (CLOSED) in City Center.

2/19/2019

A dining patron from Navarre, FL tried Wolfie's (CLOSED) in City Center and liked it.

Cuban Sandwiches Parking

Sazon Cuban Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cuban Food Miami Beach, Sazon Miami Beach, Sazon Cuban Cuisine, Sazon Cuban Cuisine Menu, Sazon Cuban Cuisine Miami Beach, Sazon Cuban Restaurant In Miami Beach Fl, Sazon Restaurant Miami Beach, Menu Rest.Sazon,Mb,Fl., and Cuban Food Near Me.