7305 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33141

Sazon Cuban Cuisine

Neighborhoods: North Shores
Cuisine: Cuban, Sandwiches, Catering

Sazon Cuban Cuisine is a Cuban, Sandwiches, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/26/2017

A Cuban food lover from Miami Beach, FL tried it.

Food_Posse_Miami photo

Food_Posse_Miami

Keep On Looking

Unfortunately our experience was not much better than the previous review. From the start, they lost our reservation but they were quick to still get us seated. It was good that we arrived before the dinner rush and a large party showed up (with their reservation).

There was mixed reviews for our food. Some enjoyed their dish but I found the fish overcooked and dry. It was listed as a house specialty so we had higher expectations but since two of us ordered that dish and it came the same way for both of us, it seemed that was the designed recipe and not a fluke. It is better to keep looking for other dining options.

cheeseplease photo

cheeseplease

Less than average Cuban food

I am not an expert on Cuban food but I know what I like and this one was not very good to me. The food was dry, overcooked and tasteless. The live music was way too loud and we were at the other end of the restaurant from th e singer. They have a nice patio for eating outside but th e service was not very good and it was expensive. I would go to Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine down the street before coming back here.

navigator photo

navigator

Miami, FL

A bit of Sazon in North Beach!

I have lived in North Beach for a few years and every time I have a visitor I take them to Sazon for some authentic Cuban Cuisine. We ordered arroz con pollo(chicken and rice) , Steak Fajitas and, my favorite, rolled up chicken stuffed with sweet plantains and cover in chimichurri sauce, we shared all the plates and everything was delicious. Don’t forget to leave room for the 3 leches for dessert, just for digestions he he. Fridays and Saturdays they have live music from 8pm to 10 pm. Try this local spot, you will not be disappointed!

Arroz Con Pollo

Love it, just like abuela use to make!

11/15/2020

A diner from Fremont, CA tried Curry's Steak House (CLOSED) in North Shores and liked it. They liked the food.

11/12/2020

A chowhound from North Miami Beach, FL tried Sirena in City Center.

10/31/2020

A diner from US tried Mister Collins in Bal Harbour.

10/27/2020

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried Curry's Steak House (CLOSED) in North Shores and liked it.

10/16/2020

A dining patron from Lawndale, CA tried Sheldon's Drugs in Surfside, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/15/2020

A dining patron from Weber City, VA tried Wolfie's (CLOSED) in City Center.

8/09/2020

A diner from US tried Curry's Steak House (CLOSED) in North Shores.

7/09/2020

A dining patron from US tried Curry's Steak House (CLOSED) in North Shores and liked it.

6/16/2020

A diner from US tried Curry's Steak House (CLOSED) in North Shores, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Pop-overs
6/01/2020

A chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Tutti's Cafe of Miami Beach in City Center.

Cuban Sandwiches Parking

Sazon Cuban Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Sazon Cuban Cuisine is located near the cities of Carl Fisher.
People found this by searching for: Sazon Cuban Cuisine, Cuban Food Miami Beach, Cuban Food Near Me, Sazon Miami Beach, Sazon Cuban Restaurant In Miami Beach Fl, Sazon Cuban Cuisine Miami Beach, Sazon Cuban Cuisine Menu, Sazon Restaurant Miami Beach, and Menu Rest.Sazon,Mb,Fl..