4650 Us 89
Flagstaff, AZ 86004

Sbarro

Cuisine: Pizza, Buffet, Fast Food

Sbarro is a Pizza, Buffet, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

shawnas photo

shawnas

Flagstaff, AZ

Inexcusable Customer Service From GM

Today, between 1:00 and 1:30pm I was at the Flagstaff Mall location and received customer service (or lack there of) that was inexcusable. I went up to the counter and said that I would like a spinach and broccoli stromboli, the female worker pointed at the strombolis on the counter and said “this is all we have” to which I replied “well what kinds are those, I can’t really tell?” her answer was given in a snotty, annoyed tone saying “sausage and pepperoni”. “Okay then do you have any vegetarian pizza?” was my next question, “no” was the employee’s answer. So I walked away, told my boyfriend what happened, and went to a different restaurant in the mall to get food, as I was walking back there was cheese pizza being put out, I decided to finish my meal and then go ask the employees for how to contact the GM, lucky me the GM was standing right there. I turned towards him saying “good, I have a complaint for you then” his response was “okay”. I explained to him what just happened adding in the fact that his employee did not even inform me that they were cooking a vegetarian pizza nor did they offer to make me what I requested from the menu. His response again was “okay” and I asked him if that was all he had to say while informing him that he not only lost business, but will lose business from the reviews I will be writing online. “Okay, well we were busy with a rush but I am sure there was cheese pizza out there” was his reply to me. “No, actually there wasn’t” was my response which was once again only countered with “okay” from the GM, to which my final response was “well thank you for your horrible customer service!” Not once was I apologized to, offered anything to make up for the horrible customer service or given any way to make this right other than handed a blank receipt with a survey website on it, which was given to me by an employee while I was speaking with the GM, I was not told anything about it (like the fact that it is pointless without any transaction information), and still did not receive a simple “I am sorry for what happened”.

Pizza Buffet Kid Friendly

Sbarro  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sbarro Menu Flagstaff, Sbarros Flagstaff, Sbarros Flagstaff Az, Sbarro Pizza Number In Flag, Restaurant Week Flagstaff Az 2012, Sbarros Flagstaff, Sbarros In Flaggstaff Az, Sbarro Flagstaff, and Sbarro Near Flagstaff.