700 Paramus Park
Paramus, NJ 07652

Sbarro

Cuisine: Italian, Fast Food

Sbarro is a Italian and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

handsfreemute photo

handsfreemute

Paramus, NJ

Deceitful and unpleasant

I chose Sbarro for lunch today because I have a discount card which was sold to me as a fund-raiser/booster for a local youth soccer team on which my 8 year old nephew plays.

The Sbarro at the Paramus Park Mall is specifically named as offering a discount. (There is at least one other Sbarro location in Paramus, but the card specifically mentions that the discount is honored only at the Paramus Park location.)

Upon presenting my discount card to the cashier, she asked a man (who appeared to me to be the franchise owner or general manager… he was not wearing an apron, nor was he cooking or directly interacting with customers.) This man shrugged his shoulders, looked up and me and gruffly told me he would not honor the discount. He claimed that someone put his business name and address on a card and he knows nothing about it and does not have to honor the discount.

I contacted the company who supplies the booster card, and they informed me that they personally handle setting up all discounts with local retailers, and they record all conversations as evidence of the legitimacy of the discount arrangement.

It is beyond disappointing that this individual agreed to participate in a local youth sports booster program and then would not honor his commitment — which would have amounted to about 65 cents for this transaction. To make matters worse, this individual was rude and uncaring in his handling of this situation.

Needless to say, I will never give a dime’s worth of business to this location again. If i ran my business this way, I would be out of business, and deservedly so.

Italian Fast Food

Sbarro  Restaurant Reviews

Sbarro is located near the cities of Bergen County, Monsey, Oradell, River Edge, and Washington Twp.
People found this by searching for: Sbarros Menu Paramus, Nj, Review On Sbarros In Garden State Plaza, Sbarro Pizza Menu Paramus, Nj, and Sbarro Paramus Park Review.