27525 Ynez Rd
Temecula, CA 92591-4622

Scarcella's Italian Grill

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Gluten Free

Scarcella's Italian Grill is a Italian, Pizza, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Pizza

potguy photo

potguy

Menifee, CA

Good Ravioli bad service

Ok, I work across the street. One day I was really craving some ravioli. I had seen this place a few times, so I thought I would give it a try. I was really hungry so I ordered from the hostess (I know bad ju-ju). The ravioli was actually great but all I got from the waiter was attitude.

Ravioli

Fresh pasta great sauce

Italian Pizza Delivery

Scarcella's Italian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Scarcella's Temecula, Scarcella's Italian Grill, Scarcellas Temecula Menu, Scarcella's Menu, Scarcella's Italian Grill Temecula Ca/Menu, Scarcella's Italian Grill Temecula Menu, Scaracella's Restaurant In Temecula, and Scarcellas Temecula.