7740 SW 24th St
Davie, FL 33324-5800

Schakolad Chocolate Factory

Schakolad Chocolate Factory is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Greeted us promptly."
Cons
"Not very good chocolate (tastes like dove chocolate). 4 people behind counter and yet slow service. Drink I ordered was chunky I asked for a spoon or for it to be made properly and got neither. "
  • 5/11/2014

A chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Greeted us promptly.
    Cons
Honestly photo

Honestly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Oy Vey, It's Good.

I went to a Sweet Night Out with twenty or so people and we made our own chocolate candies. It was so much fun.
The owners of this chocolate factory have a winner here.
Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers and the other reasons to go here, will all be a resounding success.
This place is squeeky clean. The minimal cost per person of $25.00 with a minimum of 10 people up to 20 people is
very reasonable for such a nice venue and program of fun.

Hand Dipped Truffles

I dipped it, I made Lolly Pops and a train engine out of chocolate and I had a blast.

ORB Kosher Chocolates

Schakolad Chocolate Factory  Restaurant Reviews

Schakolad Chocolate Factory is located near the cities of Cooper City.
People found this by searching for: Shokolad Fort Lauderdale, Shokolad Davie, Shokolad Davie Fl, Schakolad Chocolate Factory, Shokolad Plantation, Shokolad Chocolate Davie, and Chocolade Davie.