2669 Columbine
Harsens Island, MI 48028

School House Grille

Cuisine: American, Vegan, Vegetarian

Pros
"Everything was excellent"
  • 5/11/2021

Nonanonnnn tried it.

• 8/20/2020

A dining patron from Marine City, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything was excellent
  • 7/01/2019

An American chowhound from Saint Clair, MI tried it.

• 10/28/2017

A diner from New Baltimore, MI tried it.

• 8/31/2017

An American chowhound from New Baltimore, MI tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A diner from Macomb, MI tried it.

• 7/17/2017

An American chowhound from Clinton Township, MI tried it.

NonaNonnnn photo

NonaNonnnn

Maysel, WV

nice place

Nice restaurant. When I was in college, I often spent time there with friends over a delicious lunch while doing my homework in parallel. I associate this restaurant with pleasant pastime and interesting acquaintances. When I needed professional dissertation help then during one of the meetings with friends at the dinner table, I found out about the specialists who helped me to cope with my problem in the best way.

RachelBlackburn photo

RachelBlackburn

Linton, ND

Great place

Great place that I wish everyone could visit. I remember times I was preparing my homework there with https://essayontime.com.au/essay-writing-help-online and it was a great time. This place with great food brings my college memories.

American Vegan Outdoor seating
Sun 09:00AM - 04:00PM
Wed-Fri 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Sat 09:00AM - 09:00PM

School House Grille  Restaurant Reviews

School House Grille is located near the cities of Clay Township.
People found this by searching for: School House Grile Harsens Island, The Schoolhouse Grille Harsens Island, Schoolhouse Grille Harsens Island Menu, Schoolhouse Grille Harsens Island, School House Grill Harsens Island, Harsens Island School House Grille, Harsens Island Schoolhouse Grille Harsens Island, Mi, and Old Schoolhouse Grille, Harsons Island Michigan.