Scoggins Seafood & Steak

Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American

Scoggins Seafood & Steak is a Steak, Seafood, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was great. And ready really fast "
"Food was great"
"Great food,friendly service "
"Great"
"Leaving"
Cons
"Noise!"
"Everything "
Comments
"If you go on the busiest days Friday & Saturday, go early if possible."
konnanne photo

konnanne

Clarkston, GA

Food was excellent. The only thing keeping me...

Food was excellent. The only thing keeping me from giving 5 stars was the fact that every time the person in the booth behind me (or the waitress when she kept sitting there) moved, my back was jostled. Next time I will try sitting at a table and see if I can raise the rating.

4 oz. Filet mignon

The steak was cooked to perfection!
(medium/rare)

Steamed vegetables

Cooked excellently – neither too hard nor too soft. Goldilocks would have loved it!

Baked sweet potato

Potato was “grainy”. It was too large for my taste, but would order it again to share.

amandams photo

amandams

Rutherfordton, NC

LOTS to bed desired...

Went there tonight. For $32, I shouldv’e been able to at least finish my food. Shrimp was fishy and oysters disintegrated in my mouth. Tea was too strong as well almost made me sick. And as for the atmosphere…..Geez, felt like I was sitting in the galley of an old, old, OLD boat. Maybe thats why I felt seasick. It was dark and drab and everything was dated. TOO many people for one disgusting restaurant…I won’t be back, sorry.

Excellent Food

The steak, flander, popcorn scrimp are excellent and well cooked. My family also loves their hush puppies. Excellent service in the restruant and also excellent, fast service for take out orders. Good food and friendly people.

4 oz. Filet mignon

Excellent steak and well cooked

June 14, 2010

good seafood

I love me some Scoggins Seafood... they have got a very good salad bar too!!
February 19, 2010

It's Busy because it's good

Friendly service. Our waitress suggested menu items and was quick to help us with a down home manner. Beverages, appetizers and main meal were quick to come from the kitchen. The complimentary appetizer of seafood soup, home made bread…

Steak Seafood American

Scoggins Seafood & Steak  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/25/2016 A diner from Maiden, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service..
    Cons
    To much congestion entering and existing people coming in ,waiting on a table and paying all in one spot!!! Booths are very uncomfortable and small. Needs a update on interior. .
    Comments
    Food is great as well as service! !!!
  • 7/26/2016 A diner from Lake Lure, NC tried it.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Huntersville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was great. And ready really fast
  • 5/08/2016 A diner from Rutherfordton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2016 A diner from Rutherfordton, NC tried it and liked it.

• 3/11/2016 A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 2/17/2016 A diner from Forest City, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/29/2015 A diner from Easley, SC tried it.

• 12/27/2015 A diner from Bostic, NC tried it.

• 9/29/2015 A diner from Asheville, NC tried it.

Scoggins Seafood & Steak is located near the cities of Spindale.
People found this by searching for: Scoggins, Scoggins Restaurant Rutherfordton, Scoggins Seafood, Scoggins Restaurant Rutherfordton Nc, Scoggins Restaurant, Scoggin's Seafood, Scoggins Restaurant, Rutherfordton, Nc, Scoggins Seafood In Rutherfordton Nc Menu, and Scoggins Menu.