2742 Elkcam Blvd
Deltona, FL 32738-3402

Scorpio's Italian Eatery & Pizzeria

(Between Howland Blvd and Lake Helen Osteen Rd)

Neighborhoods: Deltona Lakes
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, American

Overall
  • 11/27/2018

A dining patron from Deltona, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/08/2018

A diner from Deltona, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Port Orange, FL tried it and liked it.

• 6/04/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2015

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/06/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 10/11/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/04/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2014

Deltonalocal photo

Deltonalocal

Deltona, FL

Well, it's about time I reviewed a Deltona restaurant, right

This is one of Deltona’s gems. Family owned and operated by the Scorpios. We are here alot and have tried basically everything on the menu. While I have my favorites I have to say that just about everything is great. The pizzas are awesome. I love the eggplant parmesan, the bruschetta (with melted mozzarella to make it even better) and the tomato caprese. Hubby loves the spagetti with meat sauce and he adds in mushrooms. Vinny and his parents have done a great job with this small restaurant. They are normally quite busy and there is sometimes a wait depending on the night. Don’t let the shopping plaza fool you into not going in. Try it out and you’ll love it. Check out all of the family photos on the wall – especially the new one of Mr Scorpio in the same place as one that was taken years ago.

Pizza Italian Delivery
vscorpio photo
vscorpio, the Owner, says:

How about home cooking from the old country, prepared and served in the old fashioned way!

With my mother’s careful eye watching over me, I learned how to make bread, pasta, meatballs, sauces and all the foods we serve at Scorpio’s from scratch.

Hi! I’m Vincenzo Scorpio who, together with my parents Giuseppe and Maria Scorpio, opened our family restaurant Scorpios’s Italian Eatery in December, 2002. Our goal was simple, make it fresh just like they do in the Old Country! So, just like mama’s home, we made our own bread, then we made our own pasta, we ground roma tomatoes and made our sauce, but mama wouldn’t let me stop there. We peeled and sliced the eggplant and dipped it in mamas’ secret batter. Are the cheesecakes made here? They sure are, as are all our desserts. As you visit our website, enjoy the pictures of my mama, papa, aunts and uncles in their home country, Italy.

At Scorpio’s we bring together families and friends who enjoy great Italian food. You should see the proud smile on mama’s face when she sees you enjoying your meal.

From CityGrid:

Scorpio's Italian Eatery & Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Scorpio's Italian Eatery & Pizzeria is located near the cities of Debary.
People found this by searching for: Scorpios Menu Deltona Fl, Scorpio's Italian Eatery & Pizzeria Deltona, Fl, Deltona Fl, Restuarant With Bruschetta, Scorpios Deltona Menu, Scorpios Pizza Deltona, Scorpios Deltona Fl, Deltona Scorpios, and Scorpios Pizza In Deltona.