Scotto Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Subs

Overall
Pros
"The food, you know it isn't frozen, it's quality & you can def taste the difference in taste!!!!!!"
"Delicious"
"They made my food how i ordered it"
"5"
"Great Service . Food is great! Very kid friendly"
"Drive thru "
"Friendly had food out fast "
"Good family owned business "
"Great pizza and fair prices!"
Cons
"None at the top of my head"
"G"
"None I can think of"
Comments
"Pizza, pizza, pizza-the gravy(sauce) has a little sweetness to it, no heartburn for me, the top is never oily a sign of cheap cheese, & the dough is def homemade!!! When I want pizza, that's where I go!!!"
"Never had a bad experience "
zaz photo

zaz

Atco, NJ

What are you kidding me!

So we order dinner from Scotto’s tonight and I get a Pizza Steak sandwich as I normally do. I eat about half way through the first half of the sandwich and I get ready to take another bite, when out of the corner of my eye I notice something. It was a hair that my eye caught, not hair found on your head, but what looks to be pubic hair. I throw the sandwich down in disgust and begin to think, well maybe it’s a hair from my dog that somehow found its way into my sandwich??? Until, I open the un-touched second half of the sandwich and begin to search for more hair and what the F do you know, I find another hair entangled in between the meat and sauce of the sandwich. So the only way those hairs found their way into my sandwich was by someone taking their time to actually place them there. I let the manager, that could give a flying F, know about the issue to make him aware, but as it seemed to me there was nothing he was going to do, nor did it sound like he cared. We have order from Scotto’s for years, but now I will never again be ordering from there and I really do hope they clean up this issue for the sake of anyone else daring enough to eat there and if they don’t than they deserve to be shut-down forever. Beware, check your food for hair, you’ll find some for sure!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Subs

Scotto Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/19/2016 A diner from Cherry Hill, NJ tried it.

• 2/23/2016 A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

• 1/29/2016 A diner from East Brunswick, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None at the top of my head
    Comments
  • 1/05/2016 A diner from Severn, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/19/2015 A diner from Providence, RI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/03/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/29/2015 A diner from Berlin, NJ tried it.

• 10/25/2015 A diner from Voorhees, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious
    Cons
    None
  • 10/09/2015 A diner from Berlin, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/03/2015 Jeannec tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Jeannec liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Scotto Pizza is located near the cities of Berlin Township, West Berlin, Atco, and Clementon.
People found this by searching for: Scotto Pizza Menu, Scotto's Pizza Menu Berlin Nj, Scotto's Pizza Berlin Nj Menu, Scotto's Pizza Berlin Nj, Scotto's Pizza Berlin, Scotto's Pizza Berlin Menu, Scottos Pizza Berlin, and Scotto's Menu Berlin Nj.