Scribner's

Neighborhoods: Woodsmont
Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Lunch

June 13, 2008

Best Seafood in Milford Connecticut

Scribner and Susan Bliss have created the quintessential neighborhood seafood restaurant with a nationwide following. Order from the daily specials for the freshest and finest seafood anywhere in Connecticut.
January 8, 2008

Scribners

Scribners is off the beaten path in the Woodmont section of Milford. It was highly recommended, and I thought it was good but not great. First, we had to park blocks away from the entrance. The parking lot is undersized for the number of…
November 3, 2005

very romantic place

we went here on Valentines day last years. The place looked so pretty. candle light.The food was very good.The only thing is its tight. I like room around me.But everyone I talk to loves it here too.Price is ok.a little high but worth it

Seafood Parking Catering

Scribner's  Restaurant Reviews

Scribner's is located near the cities of Milford Lawns, Milford City Balance, West Haven, and Pine Island.
People found this by searching for: Scribners Restaurant, Scribner's Woodmont Ct, Scribner's Restaurant Woodmont Ct, Scribners Rest. Milford,Ct.Menu, Scribner's Restaurant In Woodmont.Com, Scribner's Restaurant Milford Ct Menu, and Scribner's Restaurant In Woodmont Ct.