158 East 48th Street
New York, NY 10017

Sea Fire Grill

Neighborhoods: Midtown East
Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouses, Fusion

Sea Fire Grill is a Seafood, Steakhouses, and Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"I ordered 2 Crab Cakes and Grilled Asparagus to go... I'm convinced that the Crab Cakes here are the BEST in NYC!!!"
Cons
"I was very pleased!"
Comments
"Please continue to serve good food and provide good services!"
  • 7/28/2018

A Seafood chowhound from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I was very pleased!
    Comments
    Please continue to serve good food and provide good services!
  • 4/10/2014

Raphael photo

Raphael

New York, NY

Impeccable food and service

I came to the restaurant on Friday evening with a friend and was highly impressed. Everyone from the reception, coat check, waiters, to owners were highly friendly and professional. They always checked up on our table to ensure we were happy and had all we needed. The food (lobster and steak) was perfect. Cooked to perfection. The cheesecake was to die for. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the NYC area. It’s a great ambience with comfortable settings.

Seafood Steakhouses Parking

Sea Fire Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Sea Fire Grill is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Seafood Grill 48th Street Nyc, Seafire Grill Nyc, Seafire Grill Ny, Seafire Grill Nyc Menu, Sea Fire Grill Nyc, Seafiregrillnyc, and Sea Fire Grill.