1104 Hwy 17 South
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582

Sea Merchants

Cuisine: Seafood, Breakfast, Steak

Overall
Pros
"This restaurant is amazing! Don't let the outside of this place fool you cause it does need some exterior work! My bf has been going here for years but it was my first time as well as my family's. It turned out to be the best meal of our trip. I h"
Cons
Comments
"No"
  • 8/18/2016

A dining patron from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 2/24/2016

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 1/13/2016

A diner from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 12/18/2015

A Seafood food lover from Longs, SC tried it.

• 9/22/2015

A Seafood food lover from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 9/07/2015

A Seafood food lover from Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 7/14/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Little River, SC tried it.

• 6/11/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 10/20/2014

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
  • 8/04/2014

Seafood Good For Kids Parking

Sea Merchants  Restaurant Reviews

Sea Merchants is located near the cities of Cherry Grove Beach, Atlantic Beach, and North Myrtle Bch.
People found this by searching for: Sea Merchant North Myrtle Beach, Sea Merchants Myrtle Beach Menu, Sea Merchants North Myrtle Beach Menu, Sea Merchants Restaurant Menu, Sea Merchants Menu North Myrtle Beach, Sea Merchants Menu, Sea Merchants North Myrtle Beach, Mrytle Beach Sea Merchamts Resturamt, and Sea Merchant Restaurant North Myrtle Beach Sc.