Sea Merchants

Cuisine: Seafood, Breakfast, Steak

Overall
Pros
"This restaurant is amazing! Don't let the outside of this place fool you cause it does need some exterior work! My bf has been going here for years but it was my first time as well as my family's. It turned out to be the best meal of our trip. I h"
Cons
Comments
"No"
March 24, 2006

Locals secret

Very consistent in their food preparation. Outstanding service. No rush atmosphere.

Seafood Good For Kids Parking

Sea Merchants  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/18/2016 A diner from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 2/24/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 1/13/2016 A diner from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 12/18/2015 A diner from Longs, SC tried it.

• 9/22/2015 A diner from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 9/07/2015 A diner from Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 7/14/2015 A diner from Little River, SC tried it.

• 6/11/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 10/20/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
  • 8/04/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sea Merchants is located near the cities of Cherry Grove Beach and North Myrtle Bch.
People found this by searching for: Sea Merchants Restaurant Menu, Sea Merchants Menu, Sea Merchants North Myrtle Beach, Sea Merchant Restaurant North Myrtle Beach Sc, Sea Merchants North Myrtle Beach Menu, Sea Merchants Menu North Myrtle Beach, Sea Merchant North Myrtle Beach, and Sea Merchants Myrtle Beach Menu.