8191 Strawberry Ln, #2
Falls Church, VA 22042

Sea Pearl

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Contemporary, Sushi

Sea Pearl is a Contemporary American, Contemporary, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

no1 photo

Falls Church, VA

loved it!

I drive by Sea Pearl everyday on my commute and I’ve been meaning to stop by. When I walked in, the hostess was very helpful. The bar is the first thing you see when you walk in. The decor is very modern. The walls are set like waves of the ocean in motion.
The menu is not large but the selection is good. We started off with the spicy tuna tartar and lobster crab spring rolls, both delicious. My date had the recommended sea scallops which were excellent. I tried the rack of lamb which was incredible. We were both full but the server informed us that the restaurant had their own dessert chef. We shared the apple normandy. Great way to wrap up dinner.
The over-all impression i got was very good. The manager even stopped by to ask us how the meal went. Service was top notch and the ambience was awesome. I’m so glad northern VA finally has a place like this. Can’t wait to go back and try the other menu options!

Sea Scallops

tender, juicy, perfectly seasoned.

The_CS photo

The_CS

Vienna, VA

Comfortably elegant and delicious food

Sea Pearl can be pricey, but once you’ve eaten the food, you don’t mind so much. The brainchild of one of the “Four Sisters” whose top-rated Vietnamese restaurant is just down the block, Sea Pearl is by contrast a well-appointed upscale restaurant with a classy bar and lounge attached. It should be a good fit with the upscale Mosaic District/Town Center development soon to open just next door. There is plenty of seafood on the Sea Pearl menu of course, but more as well, and regardless of what I have ordered on a dozen or so visits, I have been impressed with the quality of the ingredients and the interesting and creative ways in which they have been combined. To be honest though, the best meal I have ever had here was a pork chop with wilted spinach and broth. I have never had a better pork chop anywhere. But it’s not on the menu anymore, and groveling and begging have not been enough for them to bring it back. A great shame. Still, every dish can be assumed to be a culinary adventure in waiting, even if you ordered the same thing ony six weeks ago. There is never a dull moment at Sea Pearl. .

Sea Scallops

I’m actually tooting a horn for the raw bar selections. There is noting quite like 6 or 8 tasty Blue Point oysters to get things going. Served on ice of course and with the usual selection of tangy sauces, they are a staple for those of us with the weakness.

Contemporary American Contemporary Sushi

Sea Pearl  Restaurant Reviews

Sea Pearl is located near the cities of Seven Corners, West Falls Church, Pimmit, Idylwood, and Pimmit Hills.
People found this by searching for: Sea Pearl Restaurant Merrifield Va, Owner Of Sea Pearl Restaurant, Sea Pearl Restaurant, Ocean Pearl Restaurant Fairfax, The Pearl Restaurant Mosiac Va, Seapearlrestaurant Review, Sea Pearl Menu, and Seapearlrestaurantreview.