SeaFair Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steak

SeaFair Restaurant is a Seafood, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

TravelPrincess photo

TravelPrincess

Knoxville, TN

No atmosphere, horrible food, worst service we've had EVER!

This might possibly be the worst dining experience I’ve had ever! FYI, I’m a food and travel critic, so that’s really saying something. I’ve eaten in some bad restaurants over the years, but tonight’s experience at the Sea Fare takes the cake. We waited well over an hour to get our entrees… didn’t see the appetizer until we had spent about ten minutes trying to figure out if we were going to even eat the entrees (We didn’t! After one or two bites, we decided we would rather go home hungry). Waitress was gone for more than twenty minutes at a time while we waited with empty glasses. Silverware was dirty and the place kinda smelled a little off… like dirty dish water. There was also something in my greek salad that didn’t belong… kinda like mushy cooked potatoes. Yuck! Who the hell puts potatoes in a greek salad? It’s nasty! The crab fritters were a huge flop and the New England Clam chowder tasted like watery, out of date Campbells soup and it smelled like dirty feet.

Greek Salad

It was sloppy and the vegetables were kinda wilted. It also had runny potato salad mixed in. After one bite, I was more than done!

July 27, 2008

Local Favorite

Having grown up in St. Augustine, I have eaten at Sea Fair for most of my life. I consider the Hadjis family my friends. They treat everyone like family! The local seafood specials are great! The special touches, like the homemade…
January 4, 2007

MUST DO part of MY VACATION every year! A+++++++++ in EVERY WAY!!

MUST DO part of MY VACATION every year! A+++++++++ in EVERY WAY!! - I plan a SPECIAL MEMORY around a meal here ............. GREAT year after year ...... family FAV. even to the decor. FRESH, DELICIOUS CLEAN FOOD, SPECIAL ATTENTION TO…

7/12/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried One Twenty Three Burger House.

7/09/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Carrabba's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing
Cons
Poor service, raw food; was there an hour and the only thing we were given in that time was our salad and then way undercooked entrees. I will NEVER go back there again
Comments
Prepare to be disappointed
7/06/2017

A Grill chowhound from Saint Augustine, FL tried Cheezees Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/02/2017

A dining patron from Saint Augustine, FL tried Saigon To Tokyo and liked it. They liked the food.

6/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Ponte Vedra, FL tried King Wok.

6/05/2017

A Cafe food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried China Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/02/2017

An American food lover from Saint Augustine, FL tried Ned's Southside Kitchen.

5/17/2017

A diner from Saint Augustine, FL tried Coneheads Ice Cream and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

5/17/2017

A diner from Green Cove Springs, FL tried Lucky Garden and liked it.

5/15/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Saint Augustine, FL tried Seafood Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
good feed and fast service
Seafood Delivery American

SeaFair Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

SeaFair Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Augustine and St Augustine.
People found this by searching for: Sea Fair Restaurant St Augustine, Seafair Restaurant, Sea Fair St Augustine, Restaurants Seafair, Seafair Restaurant St Augustine, Seafarer Restaurant St Augustine Fl, and Seafair Restaurant Menu/St Aug Fl.