2205 Us 1
North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Seafood Empire

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Lunch specials

Seafood Empire is a Seafood, Lunch, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/11/2016

A dining patron from Little Falls, NJ tried it.

• 10/18/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

ManSoRare photo

ManSoRare

North Brunswick, NJ

Horrible place!

Awful people. I ordered delivery over the internet. The cold soggy food arrived 1 hour and 20 minutes later. I live 4 blocks away. The appetizers that were supposed to be crisp and hot were wet, limp and dripping with cold smelly grease. I called and they made absolutely no effort to correct the problem. Just “ok…ok…ok”. While on the phone I was passed back and forth to 4 different people all who pretended not to understand why I was calling. Any reputable business with half a brain would have sent a hot replacement with an apology immediately. NOT HERE. I eventually got dressed, dumped the cold food back in the bag and drove it back to the restaurant to get my money back. Still NO ATTEMPT to replace or correct the problem. STUPID. I am livid. Beyond the bad food, I have advanced cancer. I need to eat on a schedule so I can take medication on schedule. Because of these morons, tonight no dinner. I will NEVER, NEVER give my money to this morons again. And I highly suggest you stay away from this flea trap. The health department should go there for an inspection. Everything smells like stale fried fish oil, even when it’s supposedly chicken or beef. DISGUSTED!

Pu Pu Platter, Chicken Chow Fun

Seafood Good For Kids Lunch
Dhglcsntmr3apzaby-glfx
sheri527

South Plainfield, NJ
0 useful

Seafood Empire  Restaurant Reviews

Seafood Empire is located near the cities of North Brunswick Twp, North Brunswick Township Cdp, North Brunswick Township, Milltown, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Seafood Empire Restaurant, Seafood Empire Menu, Seafood Empire North Brunswick, Seafood Empire Nj, Seafood Empire North Brunswick Nj, Seafood Empire North Brunswick, Nj Review, Seafood Empire, North Brunswick, Nj, Empire 1 En New Brunswick Nj, and Seafood Empire.