8355 Ritchie Hwy
Pasadena, MD 21122

SeaMarket Seafood

Cuisine: Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Staff was very nice and honest. Great crabs."
  • 7/26/2018

A Seafood chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/22/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 7/30/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2014

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Staff was very nice and honest. Great crabs.
  • 6/15/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/01/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2013

A Seafood food lover from Richmond, VA tried it and rated it .

rolobob photo

rolobob

Severna Park, MD

THE Place to buy crabs!!!

If your looking for “THE PLACE” to buy crabs this is it! They are so honest about how the crabs are “Running” at the time I always know what I am getting. We buy crabs about once every week or two, all through the summer. Before we found Seamarket we would buy from many places, but now Seamarket is the only place. It is such a huge difference in taste at Seamarket, they are always so great tasting, I think it must be something about the way that they cook them, or maybe because they only sell Maryland Crabs, whatever it is im glad that they do it. I must add that they are the most honest people in the crab business, you will see what I mean once you make one visit inside and see the crab display with descriptions (good or bad) telling you how they are that week and also showing you all the sizes so you see exactly what size they are. They usually have many sizes from really small to really huge and all in between and always the best price, especially if you bring “Cash” (They have some really big discounts for using cash)

To sum it up…….. It’s the only place we will buy from now!!!

Steamed Crabs

To sum it up…….. It’s the only place we will buy from now!!! Great!!!
-Roland-

Chipmunk32 photo

Chipmunk32

Pasadena, MD

Great crabs - Honest descriptions

I have the give them 5 stars just for being so honest!

I tried them because a friend recommended them. I was planning on getting some “#1 Males” but when I looked at the crabs in the glass case the sign in front of them said that the #1’s are “very light and mostly all mediums, few large in them” I continued looking at the other sizes and descriptions and was amazed at how completely honest this place was about the crabs. I talked with an employee that explained to me that they only sell maryland crabs and they have their own boats and the crabs come in as #2’s (all the small ones) and #1’s (all the rest of the crabs medium size and up, being mostly medium) You can buy them like that or buy the sizes that they grade. (Small, Medium, Large, X-large, and Jumbo) After seeing the sizes up close it was very easy to make a decision, having the descriptions in the display makes it much better to know what I am getting.

My advice to anyone who tries this place, Go in, look at the display, read the descriptions, get exactly what was described!

My crabs were steamed perfectly. We loved them.

Im glad you are here Seamarket!!

mrpotato photo

mrpotato

Pasadena, CA

Incredible tasting Crabs!

Steamed Crabs

I have been eating crabs all my life and have had my share of Maryland Crabs over the years (Not to give age away, laughing). I must say that the Steamed Crabs that I purchased from SeaMarket are up there with the best tasting that I have ever had. I bought some from them for the 1st time this spring and was very impressed but thought that maybe it was just a one time thing so I tried again a couple weeks later and they were great also, since then I have had their Crabs about 11 times and every time was great. It was always hit and miss with the taste of the crabs at other places and so terrific every time at Seamarket that I felt It was worth taking the time to give them a review (they deserve it).

skipjurney photo

skipjurney

Pasadena, MD

Great Crabs!

I am always amazed at how great the Crabs taste at SeaMarket Seafood. This is the only place in the area that still sells Maryland Crabs (and they are always so great tasting) I wish that I could give them 10 stars!

Steamed Crabs

I can always tell that they are freshly steamed, from the great taste.

Crab Carry-out Maryland

SeaMarket Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

SeaMarket Seafood is located near the cities of Riverdale, Green Haven, and Severna Park.
People found this by searching for: Maryland Blue Crab On Ritchie Hyway, Sea Market Seafood Pasadena Md, Seamarket Seafood, Crabs Ritchie Highway, Restaurants Ritchie Hwy Pasadena Md, Seamarket Seafood Pasadena Md, Sea Market Seafood, and Sea Market Ritchie Highway.