Seashore Restaurant & Marina

Neighborhoods: City Island
Cuisine: Seafood, Cafe, Ribs

Overall
Pros
"Had the worst service ever! This used to be my favorite restaurant, i was there today to celebrate my birthday, i waited more than 30 minutes for my food, people that sat after us ate before us. Finally the food arrives, the so called manager (blonde lad"
"Not what it was. Mo antipasto "
Cons
"Service"
"Service was poor. No antipasto served. Cold fries with no hope of havinh catsup. Very disappointed "
Comments
"Dont waste your time and money you could get better service somewhere else for have the price."
September 28, 2011

Viva La Villa !

La Villa is my go to place for business lunches, and weeknight dinners with my family. I have been going there since it first opened and the food has NEVER let me down. The setting is casual elegant, the waitstaff is young,friendly and…
June 13, 2011

Best Seafood

I was in the Sea Shore last weekend and the food was awsome. The portions were so huge that my friends couldnt believe it when they saw them. we sat on the outside deck which I never knew was there. The service was great, the food was…
May 9, 2010

Loved it!

Everything was just right. Food, service and overall ambiance of the room. And when they politely asked a young couple to leave when they were unable to control the shrill cries and screams of their child (without charging them for their…

Seafood Cafe Ribs

Seashore Restaurant & Marina  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/07/2016 Elidal tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. Elidal didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 6/08/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/03/2015 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.

• 5/17/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Not what it was. Mo antipasto
    Cons
  • 10/23/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/31/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 3/15/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2013 A diner from Wallington, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/19/2013 A diner from Brentwood, NY tried it.

• 8/30/2013 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Teddys Place

Deli in Union Port

Giovani's Pizza & Restaurant

Pizza in Mott Haven

Luen Hing Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Kings Bridge

New Capital Restaurant

Diner in University Heights

Seashore Restaurant & Marina is located near the cities of Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, Bronx County, and West Farms.
People found this by searching for: Seashores City Island Dinner Menu, Seashore City Island Menu, Seashore Restaurant Menu, Sea Shore Restaurant City Island Menu, Seashore Restaurant City Island Menu, Seashore City Island, The Seashore Restaurant Inn Citi Island, The Seashore City Island, and Seashore Restaurant City Island.