Senate Coney Island

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"the cooks were amazing "
Cons
"The waiter that work carry-out put three people ahead of me "
"The owner is very nice to your face but u can almost always hear him saying something rude and mean to AT LEAST one of his employees with in the time I am there for a meal-about 20 mins to a half hour- I even saw one of them cry one time!!!! I hope she qu"
May 5, 2011

Good Food!

I went to Senate to have dinner with a friend for the first time. The ambiance was superb. The food very fresh and good. The service is quite quick. The daily special meals are the best thing about this restaurant
November 28, 2010

Disgusted!

I 've loved Senate for a long time. Mine family and I order from there all the time. However one morning my sister and I had gone there for breakfast and as we were leaving we heard either the manager or the owner yelling at one of the…
April 20, 2009

Best spinach pie!

We love the menu variety but the spinach pie is my favorite. The food is always good, the service is always good, and the staff is friendly even when the restaurant is busy.

American Dinner Lunch

Senate Coney Island  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/01/2015 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    the cooks were amazing
    Cons
    The waiter that work carry-out put three people ahead of me
  • 6/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 2/15/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Senate Coney Island is located near the cities of Detroit Metro, Redford, Garden City, and Redford Charter Township.
People found this by searching for: Senate Coney Island Livonia Michigan, Senate Coney Island Livonia Mi Menu, Senate Menu, Senate Coney Island, Senate Coney Island Livonia Menu, Senate Coney Island Menu, Menu Senate Coney Island Plymouth Rd Livonia, and Senate Coney Island Livonia Mi.